SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude you kill me.

Someone with only a HS diploma ranting about law and torts.

My question is, do you actually believe what you spew?

I know. Right?

There is nothing discriminatory about rewarding production. Calling in sick when you are sick is a good choice. Working in the reserves is a choice. FMLA is a choice. Giving away flying so you can establish yourself in another line of work so you don't have to step foot on SWA property is a choice.

So the unicorns have left the barn and it's being run by regular airline management? As long as you know what and who your dealing with, that's fine.

So the unicorns have left the barn and it's being run by regular airline management? As long as you know what and who your dealing with, that's fine.
Yeah, that was the biggest shock I think. Once I realized what was really what behind the smiles and frosty adult beverages, I've been able to wrap my head around how it all went down in the end.

That said, we have 2 1/2 more years to go... waiting for the other, other, other, OTHER shoe to drop. lol ;)

Yeah, that was the biggest shock I think. Once I realized what was really what behind the smiles and frosty adult beverages, I've been able to wrap my head around how it all went down in the end.

That said, we have 2 1/2 more years to go... waiting for the other, other, other, OTHER shoe to drop. lol ;)

Am I the only one that is picking up Lears passive aggression towards SWA?

Am I the only one that is picking up Lears passive aggression towards SWA?
Probably, because I'm not being passive-aggressive.

I very clearly stated my unhappiness with the new Pass Bureau policy, and I've very clearly expressed my dissatisfaction in the past with the way the SLi was handled by management.

I'd say that's pretty open, which isn't passive-aggressive in any way, shape, or form, but thanks for chiming in. You take care now, mkay? (THAT is passive-aggressive sarcasm, by the way).

Probably, because I'm not being passive-aggressive.

I very clearly stated my unhappiness with the new Pass Bureau policy, and I've very clearly expressed my dissatisfaction in the past with the way the SLi was handled by management.

I'd say that's pretty open, which isn't passive-aggressive in any way, shape, or form, but thanks for chiming in. You take care now, mkay? (THAT is passive-aggressive sarcasm, by the way).

Case in point.

Are you going to work with PCL_128?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back