• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to begin interviewing in July!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boys. Look at your pilots license. Look all over it. Front side. Back side. Got it? Does it say anywhere on it that you made a 100% on your written tests or spent 9k for your type rating?

Save your money and get a type if you want a type. More expensive does not mean better.

Gup

You're gonna have to dump what you learned and relearn WN procedures anyway.

Just get the type.

Anyone know if any extra effort is going to be made to interview AQ and TZ guys(gals)?

Hey TZtoSWA,

You had a problem with their "over the top" profession of their christian beliefs? Did you voluntarily PAY to go to a place called HIGHER POWER Aviation? Did they make you recite Bible verses? Did they make you profess your faith in public and renounce your sins? What did they do that is so patently offensive to your progressive and, obviously, enlightened sensiblities? My guess is they said "Thank God" once or twice and maybe prayed before lunch. What a bunch of zealots.

This organization does not apologize for their beliefs and for that I applaud them. This isn't a public school we are talking about here. HPA is a private company and has the right to believe and advertise their beliefs if they choose. They try to help folks get where they want to go and make some change while doing it. There are more inexpensive ways to do it, but the service and care of the people at HPA are great.

Wow, what a bunch of idiots some of you are! It's pretty sad when a group of honest, hard working people that happen to not hide their faith are seen as being over the top. I have nothing but praise for the entire group there at Higher Power. First class all the way. They are proud of what they are doing and it shows. But I guess some of you think that is a bad thing. Simply astounding.

Lone Eagle in PHX is offering a $5000 "Spring Special" on the 737 type. Does anyone know if they give good training?

I did the Lone Eagle thing about 18 months back. Its ok, but seemed a little less squared away than what I've heard about HP and K&S. Let me put it this way, any of the frustrations I felt were easily relieved by the mantra "I'm saving $2000." If money is a factor, go with it. If you have a little extra to spend, the others don't have the kinks to sort out that LE did. Then again, they may have worked out said kinks since then.

Cheers

Hey guys, what are my chances without the type? I'd get one after I got a job offer, but until then I'd like to save the cash.

Latest resources

Back