SWA to begin interviewing in July!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

beytzim

Just heard from HPA (somehow, I'm still on their email list) that SWA will begin interviewing in July.

Better have your type already!

I hope that's true but I am inclined to think it would be towards the end of August or early September based on what the CP in my base said a couple of weeks back. Hopefully they have re-evaluated and are going to call people in sooner.

HP likes to make people believe they have an "IN" at SWA. They don't, I got my type at another place that was the cheapest at that time. Everyone in my class got hired at SWA. It's your money boys and girls.

HP likes to make people believe they have an "IN" at SWA. They don't, I got my type at another place that was the cheapest at that time. Everyone in my class got hired at SWA. It's your money boys and girls.

You get to meet PD folks on Fridays & go to lunch with them. They give you the straight skinny on what to expect. Got to be worth something. Most of them are easy on the eyes too.

You get to meet PD folks on Fridays & go to lunch with them. They give you the straight skinny on what to expect. Got to be worth something. Most of them are easy on the eyes too.

Blah Blah. Go get it at the cheapest place.

I've met Rebecka, Connie & Lindsay at various open houses and job fairs. HP (granted I'm not bad mouthing them here) is not the only place to make connections though! If you have the time to make a few job fairs it is well worth the time and money.

Of course this one has just passed but SWA attends them. This Job Fair is cheap $75 bucks (in advance) to hand over a resume and speak with a SWA recruiter!

http://www.aviationinterviews.com/pilotjobfair/index.
php

They are good people. If some place else is cheaper or better for you, go there...all I can say is the experience I had there was fantastic. When I went it was $7380.00. Anyone know what they are charging now? Just curious.

BTW--I have no affiliation other than I got my type there.

Latest resources

Back