• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA TA2 Pay rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh Scope....what's wrong? Haven't got your welfare check yet this month?
Nope, I got my air force check last week. I used it to pay my gardener

Sometimes I feel bad when I fly Song.
Do you feel bad when you perform fellacio on an underage boy?

I think, look at those poor pilots. Making less than an AF guy.
You need a brain to think. And who's the airforce guy? Your newest $5 regular at the local airport?

Maybe they should put a tip jar up front for me to help them out a little.
So where do you keep yours, on top of your head?

Hopefully, if you guys ever form a union, they can negotiate a better wage for you guys.
Hopefully if you ever get hired by anyone it will be for other than dumping lavs and serving french fries at the drive through!

Perhaps you can use these as leverage. Heck, maybe you could use military pay charts as leverage. But then again, I'm not sure Song would go for such a big raise.
So when you come up for a pay raise, how does the colonel base it? Is it on your foot massage capabilities or your faxing techniques?
I'll bet it's how well you clean his soiled laundry using nothing but your bare hands!
Now, back to the drive through crj567, you know how busy the window gets after dark.

Lame. Same old crap from Scope. What's wrong Scope...you just mad that a Song capt makes less than a AF LTC? Too bad you can't deal with that one.

I think you were a lot more original when you were 737Pylt.

Actually, .74 per duty hour (DHR) rig was also added to company-split pairings. That's the only rig we had added to our package. No other rigs deleted.

Pay enhancements...overfly starts at 5 min vice 12 min (to make up for deletion of min mach), 1 min late home from pairing is now 1.5x versus the old 3 hours, JA on day off is 2x, holiday pay is 1.5x the value of the day including rigs(only applies to 3 days). Others I'm not thinks of?

Song is an elite airline out of ATL that Genital Lee said would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. It came out in about 2002 with the sole purpose of destroying JetBlue and AirTran. I think we can all agree...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. It's probably the finest thing to come out of Delta since their gay uniforms.

Yep...SWAPA's rigs are the best in the industry.

I can only hope that more and more pilots would pay attention to rigs and work rules instead of ONLY pay tables.

after reading the latest TA2 and the phone in conference call. I am definetly leaning more toward a yes vote. I was a no vote last time but I think we make some good progress on this one and am ready to move on with it.

Lame. Same old crap from Scope. What's wrong Scope...you just mad that a Song capt makes less than a AF LTC? Too bad you can't deal with that one.

I think you were a lot more original when you were 737Pylt.

Lame. Same old crap from tanker clown. Wha'ts the matter tanker....You just mad that a Wendy's cashier makes more than a drive through server?

Too bad you can't deal with that one.

I think you were a lot more origional when you are posting as crj567.

Latest resources

Back