RATES FOR FIRST FULL PAY PERIOD FOLLOWING RATIFICATION​

YR CAPT/FO YR CAPT/FO
1 $159.20 $47.76 7 $170.90 $116.21
2 $161.14 $80.57 8 $172.84 $119.26
3 $163.11 $89.71 9 $174.80 $120.61
4 $165.04 $99.02 10 $176.74 $123.72
5 $166.87 $108.47 11 $178.70 $125.09

6 $168.95 $113.20 12 $180.64 $126.45

Per TFP = Trips for pay. About :50 minutes of work.

SWAFO, why would you post the pay rates on this board. This is no business of anyones except those of us at SWA.

SWAFO, why would you post the pay rates on this board. This is no business of anyones except those of us at SWA.
Inquiring minds want to know dude! several carriers, including my own, are in mediated negotiations. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Btw those rates look pretty f**kin good.

For a good pay-per-flt hour estimate, mutiply the TFP rate you see by 1.13 (or add 13%). This is a very rough method and still compares apples to oranges. I think it is important because I know many in negotiations or who are trying to start a union that hoped we could hold the bar. There...now it's your turn. (Pretty sad state of all of our careers that we, SWAPA, are the ones to hold the bar.) :eek:

BTW, no doubt in my mind this will pass, no matter how I vote. When it does, I can live with it. The QOL, scheduling, and scope/codeshare changes from TA1 are pretty good.

shootr

Last edited:
Oh Scope....what's wrong? Haven't got your welfare check yet this month? Sometimes I feel bad when I fly Song. I think, look at those poor pilots. Making less than an AF guy. Maybe they should put a tip jar up front for me to help them out a little.

Hopefully, if you guys ever form a union, they can negotiate a better wage for you guys. Perhaps you can use these as leverage. Heck, maybe you could use military pay charts as leverage. But then again, I'm not sure Song would go for such a big raise.

I don't know - an aviation interview board? Maybe someday we will hire again? Maybe someone out there will find it interesting?

Latest resources

Back