• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Booba! You the man! But, you need to get your anger issue under control man. This obsession with Bunkle gonna kill ya man.

Last edited:
Thanks Booba! You the man! But, you need to get your anger issue under control man. This obsession with Bunkle gonna kill ya man.

You think -I- have an obsession with him? That's pretty funny.

All I do is occasionally respond to his stupidity. He's the one who keeps bringing me up, even when I haven't posted in a while (not to mention his odd fixation on hot dogs). Hell, he actually co-opted my screen name over on APC and made (so far) nearly 60 posts pretending to be me. I can't tell if he just has a thing for me, or if he actually wants to be me. Either way, he clearly needs professional help.

Hey, next time you're licking his ass, how about you point that out to him--maybe he'll actually get the help he needs. Thanks!

Bubba

Yeah I think you're just pulling one of those GLs, you know, posting under multiple screen names. Even having conversations with yourself like Jenny Leigh. Hey maybe you're Jenny Leigh!

Yeah I think you're just pulling one of those GLs, you know, posting under multiple screen names. Even having conversations with yourself like Jenny Leigh. Hey maybe you're Jenny Leigh!

Funny, we all thought the same about you, dipsh!t.

Last edited:
Dipsh!t!!!!! Wow aren't you the bad arse lol. What a chump. Anger issues with you too, chump?

:rolleyes:I don't understand why you two (or one) are so obsessed with SWABubba but it really doesn't add to the ambiance or decor of this place . . . just sayin'.

Latest resources

Back