Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyinguy....

Most yes voters will never read it....

Most refuse to recognize that the reason things are so good here is because of successful negotiations. Not because Herb was generous! What you are enjoying today was negotiated in the past. If you are an uneducated voter, you are trusting in people who want to errode your benefits.

Flyin,
Difference is this time we set the bar for 737 operations. SWA has always negotiated from a drastically underpaid position as compared to the other major operators, and stock options and profit sharing were more important.
Now, post BK majors are under our NG payrates, so we are the ones that have to eek out raises.

In this economy, I just don't feel that a TFP raise is appropriate. I would feel terrible accepting a raise right now.

Therefore, I have voted No.

Now, on the other hand, $130,000 is good money. I suggest all the 12 year plus guys cash in. Take it and run. Just vote No before you go.

Last edited:
Just voted no..........

I was hoping I could vote yes but I cant go for all of the codeshare.....plus no RJs over 86 seats???????? 95% of RJs have 86 seats or less!

Sad day.....but it will lead to better.

No for me as well. Luv this company but we are giving way too much in this contract. Its OK to vote no!

The more things change....The more they remain the same.

This thread could have been written 5, 10, 20, 30 years ago. ( Well, if they had the Internet back then. )

The topics, dilemmas, questions, answers, and unfortunately the OUTCOMES, never seem to change to any great degree.

Good Luck with your foregone conclusion....52-56% will decide ( knowledgeable or not ) that this is "The best that we can do. "

If only we could achieve Free Agent status....yeah, I know...I'm smokon' de Cheba Mon.

YKMKWE

Last edited:
MDW rep just changed his position to that of VOTE NO for the TA.

Gobyebye. PM me if you want non-emotional information about how bad this TA is for your future.

Or feel free to visit voteyourfuture.org and look at the "sections explained" tab on the left column.

Gup

One of the MDW Reps just changed his opinion to a NO VOTE. Check your email.

The more time we all have to review this thing, the more we realize it is not a good thing.

Just voted no this afternoon. Felt so good I might just do it again for kicks! :nuts:

Latest resources

Back