Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kharma Police

Don't mess with Texas
Come on guys, why does the company have to tell us again to follow ATL TRACON's instructions? Pretty soon we will be doing circles over Stone Mountain if we can't follow the rules while the "local boys" who fly every airplane under the sun but can hold an assigned airspeed laugh at us on the downwind.

Are you trying to tell me how to fly karma? Well back at the academy we were gods gift to aviation, those guys in Atlanta just don't understand how perfect we are.

Sorry to get in the way of a good 'ol-fashioned bitchfest, but I'm thinking the RBF should resolve how to interpret an ambiguous clearance from ATL Tracon. I guess the words "Short Approach" mean different things to FAT and RSW pilots. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"Maintain 250 knots"..... I can see the confusion there. Hopefully ATL tracon can find a way of saying that so it's a little clearer. Btw did I tell you I made 300 g's last year and I have two boats. Look at my academy ring, my flight suit is on the wall at the training center. You can't look directly at it, it will burn your eyes peasant.

Last edited:
Too funny . . . :D

Note to ATL newbies:

When ATL ATC assigns you a speed, they want that speed, not +/- 10 knots.

Hint to those who are unsure what the "Level Change" button is there for:

This is the moment you have been waiting for. . . . Try it, you'll like it!

:laugh:

Last edited:
When ATL ATC assigns you a speed, they want that speed, not +/- 10 knots.

I think many of the problems also stem from the pilots that are dependent on auto-throttles.

Yes, that's the problem. Those nasty auto throttles. You know this new fangled technology that ALL the other airlines use is wrong. Why when I'm on mission status I never use auto throttles, no computer can fly as good as me. Did you notice my ring, I was at the zoo from 80 to 84. When we get our new contract, I'm not going to vote yes unless we get.... Oh look a two day just popped up in open time, that will put me at 142 for the month.

I think many of the problems also stem from the pilots that are dependent on auto-throttles.

Wow...just wow. How could anyone argue with that logic. I just have one last question. Canyon who ties your shoes for you?

Hate to break it to ya, Chief, but I don't think the memo was intended for the former Trannies . . . . although, it might have been written by one. :D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back