• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA searching for more deals, SWAPA salivating----article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just learned that WN is looking to Spirit as their next acquisition by January.
I have several friends in DTW and they're saying "all aboard" for any offer from Wn.
They're practically giddy over this rumor.

Since Spirit is profitable, and has been around longer than Frontier, SW would have to offer seat protection, domicile protection, and relative seniority for starters.

But Spirit offers more international routes than Frontier.

Why are you calling me an idiot? I just said I'd like to leave SW and come fly for Spirit. Or did my statement sound THAT ridiculous??:rolleyes:

Is Spirit hiring? I'd like to leave Southwest and come work for them. Sounds like great career advancement.

You might actually get lucky and get the option of working at spirits Air Jamaica subsidiary to be. Oh wait, I meant, the "Spirit Of Jamaica" subsidiary to be. You can get someone's job from original JM and be based in beautiful montego bay, jamaica flying the A-321. Could life get any better? LOL!

Why are you calling me an idiot? I just said I'd like to leave SW and come fly for Spirit. Or did my statement sound THAT ridiculous??:rolleyes:

Just as ridiculous as a Delta Captain saying that he wanted to leave to start over at Northwest.

But less ridiculous than demanding to staple an airline that flies larger aircraft, with international routes.

I glad you're so proud of your airline. How's that contract coming?

Coming along nicely, actually. Nine sections TA'd this year so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal by January or so.

No way

The F9 deal says it all....

If you think the F9 in re-organization was tough....try a solid company making money with fantastic market share...There would be blood all over Atlanta as the Airtran pilots fight SWAPA for equality.

Perhaps once upon a time, but I wouldn't bet on it today.

Latest resources

Back