• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa scope ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shootr is correct. The company has agreed to count the ASMs as if it were codeshare, because in our minds it is.

I think we'll learn the way with Volaris, figure it out, then send them packing. We are running classes next year. I don't believe our pilot group is gonna suffer.

Scope and codeshare are different.

Our pilot group voted on the last contract which had all the scope and codeshare provisions in it. It passed by 88%.

You are foolish and nieve to believe that. You have a lot to learn about management. I will leave it at that.

True, but you better look at our history.

NUTS...I read that. Herb Kelleher's rules about business... studied that.

Synopsis is the airline was Herb's BABY .... He would do anything to protect it.

The airline is now the stepchild of Gary Kelly.... He loves it and the people, but deep down could let things slide.

Next Guy/Girl... Better hope SWA hires within otherwise the big thumb will be pressed on labor.

Bob Fornaro will be on board... Volaris connections already established with the Volaris guy on the board... Bad juju with mixing these guys in with the LUV.

Bob Fornaro will be on board... V.

Little Bobby is gone after the transition. He'll move on to another corporation to blunder and plunder. He'll take his half wit buddy from US Air.

Republic would be an excellent choice for them.

Latest resources

Back