SWA Poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey moondick:
Maybe you can do some more of those "man favors" to pony up the $$ to pay for that type!:laugh::laugh:

"Man Favors?", I hope you are registered with the local PD as a sexual predator, perv. I hope you have been at DAL for a LONG time, because unless you haven't, even at my desk I make significantly more than you do. I am guessing that a 4th year WN FO probably makes more $ than you do. I know that a 4th grader makes more sense than you do. Sorry you didn't have what it takes to get through the interview but I am stoked that I don't have to fly with a TOOL like you!! Feel sure I would be fired when I shut your ignorant trap for you!! Sissy-boy
!

Hearing rumors that poolies have been told to "make sure their stuff is up to date" and "be ready". Any of those with the swimmies on hear anything from SWA lately?

Good luck to you all.

Hearing rumors that poolies have been told to "make sure their stuff is up to date" and "be ready". Any of those with the swimmies on hear anything from SWA lately?

Good luck to you all.

Those rumors sound sweeter than all the candy
my kids got on their easter egg hunts!

Those rumors sound sweeter than all the candy
my kids got on their easter egg hunts!

Ha! Ha!

I read that the first time as "sweatier" instead of sweeter.

Haven't heard anything yet on this end, but at the same time, I have a hard time believing that SWA is ramping up right now for new hires based on the little research that I do to guess on this stuff.

No new hires this year. Just got that word from my friend who was down in Dallas and is pretty well connected. They said maybe some hiring in 2011 (but not likely). 2012 is starting to look up though. That is if there isn't a double dip recession.

Ha! Ha!

I read that the first time as "sweatier" instead of sweeter.

Haven't heard anything yet on this end, but at the same time, I have a hard time believing that SWA is ramping up right now for new hires based on the little research that I do to guess on this stuff.

LOL, I misread like that on something the other day and had a good inner chuckle myself.....

(the thought off another interview with SWA gets me hot and sweaty though!)

No new hires this year. Just got that word from my friend who was down in Dallas and is pretty well connected. They said maybe some hiring in 2011 (but not likely). 2012 is starting to look up though. That is if there isn't a double dip recession.

Things change.....
just remember that was yesterdays information.
this is the airline biz!

My buddy is pretty in the know. He was a big wig in the union and told me he talks with the guy who runs all the pilots on a very regular basis. He also talks to Gary Kelly frequently as well. He even told me that if the company had kept growing, that he probably would have been an asst chief pilot by now. Hopefully it does start growing again, I'm sure with him pushing me I will just have to show up for the interview and go through the motions.

Latest resources

Back