• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Poolies - Hiring to Start

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I managed to find some of those scary white things in 74's, 75's and 76's not to mention a bunch capped at 250 in a -8..., but I'll still take those beers....:)

The best of all worlds! Eminently qualified- In that case I'll buy the whole night.
;-)

The big question is where is the Tanker Clown? My bet is he's too busy on the SWAPA forums trying to figure out how the SLI is gonna go down. I'm onto you Clown!!

The big question is where is the Tanker Clown? My bet is he's too busy on the SWAPA forums trying to figure out how the SLI is gonna go down. I'm onto you Clown!!

So true. Odd he hasn't been around here much. Too busy at the GO or SWAPA working this deal to come on here and screw with us.

You need to stay at AirTran. Everyone hired after 09/27/10 by WN/AT will be at the bottom of a combined list by date of hire.

And the bad news......since Southwest is acquiring Air Tran and their B717s, you now need a DC9 type in addition to a B737 type before you start employment with Southwest............

You need to stay at AirTran. Everyone hired after 09/27/10 by WN/AT will be at the bottom of a combined list by date of hire.

I'm sure they understand that- the complication lays in - what if this deal falls through?
Any chance they'd let you stay in pool til we know one way or another. If it falls through you lose the seniority over other classes here at wn, but that's it.

How many AT guys are in the pool?

there goes the neighborhood.....

Latest resources

Back