• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmm. Looks like TANKER CLOWN might be wrong! OMG call the physics!
A February class why he said that was out last week! Good luck all! We will see which physic is right this week! We all know the Sh....t changes as fast as we do, so who can predict accuratley what happens..... and who cares! WE are in the pool! Drinking the cool aid and proud of it!

LOL, Drank a little too much kool aid. How about psychic...there that's better. Guess I'm bumped back to village idiot.

I saw your time of post and decided I would let that one slide..lol. Been there before friend. And trust me, no way thats good enough to get the "Village Idiot" award on FI forums... cheers.

I was told if by Sandy in the PD that if they run a class in Feb. it would be 2 less people than normal because the FAA is sitting in and they take 2 spots. FYI.
Keep treading. :)

Looking forward to the possible merger of DL/NWA or DL/UAL, which would Southwest stand to benefit from the most in your opinions?

I'm curious too. SWA's benefit won't necessarily translate to poolies benefit IMHO. Especially if SWA is pushed in to a merger (buyout more likely) itself.

Unless of course, LUV decides they want to eliminate some competition and better attack others. An acquisition could be a less expensive way to do that and slingshot into other new markets as well.

What Sandy said doesn't make sense. The class on the 9th had 4 FAA Inspectors observing the class. That's a total of 24.

Latest resources

Back