• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Echoeing a little bit.....spoke today to PD and they did say that the 3 Apr classes were expected to be filled solely by the 60+ guys....the decision to fill in some poolies here and there with them has yet to be determined.....maybe they'll have a different syllabus or training schedule??? That being said, they told me that after those 3 April classes, none planned until August, Sept., then maybe Oct....depending on how maybe poolies needed to fill the company quota. Good news, I guess? Keep swimming guys!

ah, crap....

Yeah, no classes until August, that is great news.

They told me to call back in two weeks and they plan on releasing the training classes for the poolies by then...since the returning capts issues will be done by then.......I meant good news in that maybe we'll finally find out when we are going to class.

Speaking of SWA, my Dallas buddy told me something interesting. He was flying from SEA to DAL and had the VPs of crew planning and scheduling on board. He told me that he thought that was odd. Why would they be in SEA? Any airlines headquartered there?

Speaking of SWA, my Dallas buddy told me something interesting. He was flying from SEA to DAL and had the VPs of crew planning and scheduling on board. He told me that he thought that was odd. Why would they be in SEA? Any airlines headquartered there?

Horizon. Same type of flying. At least Horizon has some variety in airframes. Could make it appealing to many SWA pilots.

Don't ya think the gubment might have some antitrust issues with a SWA / Alaska deal? That represents a huge amount of west coast traffic.

Echoeing a little bit.....spoke today to PD and they did say that the 3 Apr classes were expected to be filled solely by the 60+ guys....

Seems a waste to do 3 classes of 15, since there were only 46 greedies interviewed, when they could do just 2 classes and git r done.

Latest resources

Back