SWA Pool IV Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome to the pool.

The deep end has been roped off for awhile. They didn't have time to clean the thing between periods. Oh yeah, watch out for the warm spots!

How long do these DBs generally take to call all those who they invite into the pool? Is this something they normally crank out in a day or does it span a few days?

Three guys that interviewed on Sept 4th got the thumbs up. I'm one of them. Congrats to all that got the call from the Oct 20th board. I'm sure there is still more calls to be made! Best of luck to everyone.

Landed at 4am and had one "lone last ditch effort voice mail message"....Could it be??? Yes, I got the call from the MDW Chief at the 11th hour on Friday at 1:30 Pm Chicago time!!!! I can honestly say that today was the first time in my life that I cracked my FIRST beer at 5am!

I had all but given up...thanx to all who helped me keep the faith! So now I say to you all who are waiting anxiously...DONT GIVE UP!

Congratulations to all! See ya in the deep end...I'll be the guy with floaties, a beer, and a silly grin!!!!

Last edited:
Landed at 4am and had one "lone last ditch effort voice mail message"....Could it be??? Yes, I got the call from the MDW Chief at the 11th hour on Friday at 1:30 Pm Chicago time!!!! I can honestly say that today was the first time in my life that I cracked my FIRST beer at 5am!

I had all but given up...thanx to all who helped me keep the faith! So now I say to you all who are waiting anxiously...DONT GIVE UP!

Congratulations to all! See ya in the deep end...I'll be the guy with floaties, a beer, and a silly grin!!!!

Congrats.......welcome.. hope your swim try out is short.

Thanx Reddog! I'll tread these waters as long as I have to!!!!

Oh and by the way bro...don't post anymore, you'll mess with THE magic number of posts...you've got 737 posts so far! Hahaha!!!!!

:beer:

That's awesome. Welcome to the club. Beer at 5a.m.? You'll fit right in. :)

Gup

Super Monkey -- Awesome stuff, congrats. Hope your swim is short. BTW, when did you do the interview ??

Latest resources

Back