• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew a Frontier Airbus for the last time today, SLC-DEN, and we had a SWA jumpseater. He said 'we're being told 650 newhires this year'. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

I'm curious as to why this was your last flight on a Frontier Airbus?

Because I'm going to be providing you with some seniority padding as of June 25th! :beer:

Any words on the July 9th calls? I was projected for the 9th or the 16th. I would like to give 2 weeks notice to have a few days off prior to training....I am excited but with all the news of furloughs lately I will believe I am in class when I look down and the ID shows WN and not CJC on it! so if ou are in class with me and I ask you to pinch me that is why....The moral on the line out here in the Northeast is terrible....mainline guys looking at furlough and commuter guys looking at another few years in their respective seats....The time is right!

Any words on the July 9th calls? I was projected for the 9th or the 16th. I would like to give 2 weeks notice to have a few days off prior to training....I am excited but with all the news of furloughs lately I will believe I am in class when I look down and the ID shows WN and not CJC on it! so if ou are in class with me and I ask you to pinch me that is why....The moral on the line out here in the Northeast is terrible....mainline guys looking at furlough and commuter guys looking at another few years in their respective seats....The time is right!

I don't think the PD makes calls for class dates more than 2 - 2 1/2 weeks out. Have you called recently to ask where you are at? When I started last year I called one day to see where I was at and they offered me a class date the next day. I would just give the PD a call.

Latest resources

Back