• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For what its worth, friend in last class didn't get sent for the drug test again untill he was given the class date.

Wow that is a lot less than I thought. Plus now you factor that a few of those guys may not take the offer once called also.

Suppa...was it via a phone call? Pool date for me is 5/27/07.....wondering how they are notifying guys. Not too worried, I'd suspect that as long as you get it before you show up!?

Yes, on my cell. Told me then they would have class info mid-March. I guess you didn't get sent for testing? Are you sure they have you pool date correct in their system.

My guess is that it depends on who your PD contact is.. some are sending you for the Drug test, others are just waiting. wouldn't read too much into it.

Guess we'll see Fri....PD said if I don't hear from them by then, they want me to call......jke406, why must you hurt my feelings?!

Perfect 10,
PD told me two weeks ago to get my drug test done when I called them. Pool date 6/2/07. No worries, I think they're just trying to lead turn things a little.

Latest resources

Back