• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the normal time frame from notification to start of class? I've noticed a few getting called for the 6-25 class and that's about 3 weeks away. I know there will be some last minute fill-ins but I was curious what's more "normal"?

SLC

According to my count, it shows 179 poolies remaining after the June 25 class. However, that number will be a little lower due to those who turned down the class.

BottomPlug, im thinking RJ meant to say that you are 10 classes out before the June classes.

According to my count, it shows 179 poolies remaining after the June 25 class. However, that number will be a little lower due to those who turned down the class.

BottomPlug, I'm thinking RJ meant to say that you are 10 classes out before the June classes.

I hope you are correct. Sorry for the confusion, but now that I think about the conversation again, RJ may have said, that after the first class in June I was 10 classes out. So that would put me, the BottomPlug, at 4-5 classes after July's classes.

I think that squares with your count.

Thanks for keeping track so closely.

Last edited:
All the guys around my pool date are being told 2-3 classes after the July classes.

Slow
9.28.07 Pool

I talk to RJ today. I am a aug 14 pool date. She said mabey 2nd or 3rd class in july. I was about 270'ish in the pool. so i think the pool will be drained by august to early sept.

Latest resources

Back