• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard two more for july. Also heard the PD was asked if they could start interviewing soon.

Talked to Ronna on Tues and she would not reveal any classes beyond the 3 in June. She said they were going to have a meeting next week to hear about "the training and hiring plans for the rest of the year." I plan on calling her back in 10 days or so to get the words. I have also heard rumors from "recently dry" dudes in Dallas about July classes. I'm also a lurker, 26 Jul 07 pool date. Ronna said I would be called for the next class after the 3 in June. Cheers and good luck all.

TriggerA10 -

What's that girl doing with that pig, ya freak?! Since you're already going to, I won't harrass Rhonna myself. Please post what you hear. You & I will be in the same class (I'm a 7/23 poolie) . . . there'll be at least one Herc driver (7/19), too. Hmmmm, I think I can touch the bottom of the pool with my toes now! See you there!

Trigger / TOGO

It sounds like we'll be in class together. Ronna told me there was a slight chance I'll be in the 6/25 class, but only if two people defer (I'm a 7/19 pool date). So, I'll most likely be with you in the first class in July (assuming the rumors are true). She said she would be calling in about a week. I can't wait to leave the pool.

See you in DAL

Trigger / TOGO

It sounds like we'll be in class together. Ronna told me there was a slight chance I'll be in the 6/25 class, but only if two people defer (I'm a 7/19 pool date). So, I'll most likely be with you in the first class in July (assuming the rumors are true). She said she would be calling in about a week. I can't wait to leave the pool.

See you in DAL

It looks as though Desert Duck and I will joining you as well. Congrats

Not too recently - the last guy I took skiing kept face planting close to a shore full of attractive hecklers! Terrible tragedy:D

glug glug glug...sounds like the drain has been pulled...

Good luck guys! Got a buddy who is bottom 25 in the pool....we'll see what happens with him!

Talk with PD today and they confirmed three classes in June. Nothing Confirmed yet for rest of year. She said they are only turning classes on one month at a time. I asked her about my status (7/24 Poolie) and she said I was middle of first class after the three june classes. I really hope those two classes in July happen. Hope the info helps.

Latest resources

Back