• Watchers 32

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wolf King said:
Careful, Gup. The good captain will have a witty retort waiting for you...probably about how the roof of your 737 needs cleaning. There is always a place for the guys that got beat up in high school to feel good, and flightinfo is it for him.

naaa...gups cool...and sorry u got beat up in high school wolf king....nice avatar...u r a grown man aren't you?

Last edited:
CaptainMark said:
waaaaaaaaa!!!!

Dear FlightInfo Members and Viewers...

Please remember that every airline has a couple of bad apples that DO NOT represent the pilot group as a whole.

It just so happens that our 'golden apple' is a FlightInfo addict:D

Easy now Mark, count to 100 very slowly.

CaptainMark said:
naaa...gups cool...and sorry u got beat up in high school wolf king....nice avatar...u r a grown man aren't you?
Sorry, dude... I was a wrestler and captain of the football team... didn't get beaten up much (I feel dirty even responding to you). My avatar is a bit goofy, but I like it...kind of reminds me of the days when things were settled in ways other than law suits. Cheers, buddy.

Last edited:
PurpleTail said:
Dear FlightInfo Members and Viewers...

Please remember that every airline has a couple of bad apples that DO NOT represent the pilot group as a whole.

It just so happens that our 'golden apple' is a FlightInfo addict:D

Easy now Mark, count to 100 very slowly.

From a very reliable source:

CaptainMark is actually a Caravan driver ("Captain" may I correctly say) for FedEx Feeder out of Ontario by the name of WestAir.

Im not saying eliminate reserves all together. I am saying have a combo. Have some on call to cover sick calls and use the rest of the time to make some reserves work. Its a waste of money to have all these guys sitting around. you have some on call and make some work. The goal is to prevent senior guys from sitting reserve. Keep making em work and they will want a line. If most reserves are only flying once in a while to cover a sick call then obviously they are overpaid and need to work to earn their keep.

Wolf King said:
but I like it...kind of reminds me of the days when things were settled in ways other than law suits.
NAMBLA law suits?

FN FAL said:
NAMBLA law suits?
Yep, proud member, so to speak. But then again, FNFAL, you're so old you'd be charged with molestation for indecent acts with just about anyone.

Lets see... 7000+ posts.... perhaps time to get off the old fat a$$ and do some senior aerobics? Speaking of which, I've been on here way too long myself.

Last edited:
(o) (o) said:

CaptainMark is actually a Caravan driver ("Captain" may I correctly say) for FedEx Feeder out of Ontario by the name of WestAir.

That would explain everything. This guy just can't help himself. He must just about knock himself down with his ferocious self-backpatting.

IB6 UB9 said:
That would explain everything. This guy just can't help himself. He must just about knock himself down with his ferocious self-backpatting.

"Posturbation"

(o) (o) said:

keep dreaming....now go get a real job..one u r proud of and can put in your profile...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back