? SWA or CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Miles,

My AUBURN is better than your d@mn USC. While I never actually met an AU football player in any of my classes, and I'm sure none of them would ever even have p!ssed on me if I was on fire...but regardless my college team has GOT to be better than your team. Games were fun and the parties afterwards were as well...

My airline is also better than yours, my wife is prettier than yours, and although my dad has passed away I'm sure in his prime he could have kicked your dad's butt. Any other questions? (Hope you can see tongue firmly in cheek)

Go Air Force!!

Wait a sec...this thread isn't about football, is it? Still...USC sucks. And Roll Tide! Sorry, Albie...my old man was a '66 Bama grad.

And since this thread has turned to football (sort of)...what the he!! is Georgia thinking scheduling Boise St?? Sure it's between the hedges in Sept and will be hot and humid, but you don't schedule out of conference games you might actually LOSE! Boise was only 11-1 last year.

Boeingman said:
And we are very glad for you to have him. Judging by the two of you, it seems SWA's hiring standrads are slipping. Or is this you MC? I'll have to look into that.

Funny thing is we could insert the UAL brandname a few years ago on all of your asinine posts. My how times change. Hopefully SWA will enjoy years of prosperity through fuel hedging and your unbridled arrogance can continue unabated.

Get a grip...

Yawn....

miles otoole said:
If the typical white collar American were to spend 3 days reading posts on flightinfo, he would probably come to the conclusion that on average, airline pilots are pretty socially retarded.

It sounds like you are implying that this is a false impression ...;)

Double Shot said:
All I can say is that I have flown at both companies and SWA is BY FAR BETTER THAN CAL!

There you have it. All of you pilot prospects out there dump your CAL applications, and head up to Dallas as fast as you can.

This thread reminds me of elementary school playground at lunch when everyone is trying to justify how my teacher's class is better than yours. In the end, we all learn the same way. For once, I wish we could all act like adults and present some useful and meaningful information to others when they are asking questions.
If your proud of where you work, great. No need to trash other employers to get your point across.

It is getting pretty bad, did you hear what happened last night?

A CAL crew ran into a SWA crew, well it started out friendly but broke into a full blown bar brawl after comparing "sizes" :eek: .

All this happened at the Nikko in Paris CDG.. :D

AA

Latest resources

Back