• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rtmcc74 said:
Hey all you big brains out there....

do they call overseas?

While I can't say for sure, I surmise that if they will call overseas to check references (and they do), they will probably call you overseas as well. No promises though. They will probably call your primary contact number first (home or whatever you gave them on your application), so I suggest you leave a good forwarding number for them with whomever answers your primary number.

I realize the previous sentences ran on a bit, but I hope you were able to get the point I was trying to make.

good luck to all future poolies

Hey BABES,

Just thinkin back to when I was in the same boat. Maaaaaaaan, I know how tough it is. But when you get the call you will realize how well worth the wait it was.

Just remember that things seem to be different every DB. So if the phone doesnt ring the same day its not the end of the world.

Wishing the best to everyone in the OCT decision board.

P.S. I feel sorry for all the mailmen that are going to be getting strange threatening glares this week.

It is on Thursday. If you are successful then the process starts all over again waiting on a call for a class. That call takes longer than a month. Good Luck!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back