SWA October Decision Board?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oct DB?

I heard the 18 or 19th of Oct. If anyone in the know can confirm the date it would be appreciated.Good Luck to all.

Whenever it is, it isn't soon enough. This is the most nerve-racking process I think I've ever been through. Driving me, the wife, the kiddies, and the dog crazy. I'm smoking my fingernails and chewing my cigarettes!:laugh:

Definitely dittos on the "Good Luck" to everyone.

Hey all you big brains out there....

Interviewed last month, waiting for the ever-elusive "DB" to tell me my fate. Quick question: should I avoid the dreaded "Sorry, but...." letter and get a call, do they call overseas? Reason I ask is because I'm deploying tomorrow morning for 3+ months in paradise. Told the wife that IF the phone rings, give them the number to the squadron, and they'd know how to reach me. Does that pass the sound judgement test?

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.....

Oct DB

FWIW...Had a chat with a CP yesterday...He stated that it would be Thursday the 13th.

Good luck everyone! I remember all too well living the cycle of... FlightInfo - Pepto -- Beer -- mailbox --phone--FlightInfo - Pepto -- Beer -- mailbox --phone. All I can say is its worth the wait.

Smooth Air, Blue Skies, & Tailwinds
Hooch

Latest resources

Back