• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Nov DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mabye I did not count myself. Either way, KingAir, if you don't get it this time don't give up. You were a cool...you still are a cool guy. It took me 2 times. Good luck

Just think of all the guys I'm gonna hit up next year for recs.

I'm not giving up the ship just yet...but the water is getting pretty darn cold on my ankles.:erm:

Give me a call or e-mail when you get a class date. I think I owe you a beer.

ka

I hate to be negative but, I think they are done with the calls.

I spoke with a person in the People Department today and asked how many were selected in the Nov DB. That person told me 92. They said it was thier biggest selction yet for a DB. Good luck to everyone in the Dec/Jan board.

I spoke with a person in the People Department today and asked how many were selected in the Nov DB. That person told me 92. They said it was thier biggest selction yet for a DB. Good luck to everyone in the Dec/Jan board.

Did you ask or did they mention if everyone had been notified

Just wondering....

Got the dreaded letter today. Gonna start perparing tomorrow for next October. Good luck to those that got the call, good luck to those who are still waiting, and good luck to those who may try again. I will keep my head held high knowing that I was lucky enough to have been given the opportunity. See you next year.

Bond

Remember to change something. Don't just sit in the same position, you won't get called next year. Move up, around, something different. Show you can do more. Good luck, I know how it feels.

Yup, the ax dropped for me today as well. The dreaded letter. It's been a fun ride. See you all again next year for some more stress.

Latest resources

Back