• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA MDW Meltdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never met a fat loser who wasn't trying to find some place to try and make a hero of himself. I think it comes from the lack of female company.

"ALPA is my Girlfriend" might be a more appropriate avatar.

Well, yeah, but in the strictest sense those syndromes do not apply to men who are wildly successful in their chosen fields. Besides, there are plenty of short or fat guys who aren't afflicted as such. It's just when they are, it is predictable.

Ever hear stories about those basement-dwelling nerds who put on superhero costumes and then go out in public and try to do good deeds? Of course, they're not stopping the Joker, or Lex Luther from a sinister plot for world domination, they are usually rescuing kittens out of trees or changing flat tires for little old ladies.

What happens when the superhero costume includes a set of epaulettes?

I'll let you fill in the blanks on that one.

Well, yeah, but in the strictest sense those syndromes do not apply to men who are wildly successful in their chosen fields. Besides, there are plenty of short or fat guys who aren't afflicted as such. It's just when they are, it is predictable.

Hmmmm, not sure. Maybe, "you get to fly in tights"?

:laugh:

Wait a minute! Aren't we, as Major Airline Pilots, the epitome of "wildly successful in our chosen fields"? Does this mean our "vertically and/or horizontally challenged" brothers get a pass on the syndrome, or not?

This psychology stuff is tougher than I thought. :confused:

Hmmmm, not sure. Maybe, "they get to fly in tights"?

:laugh:

Last edited:
Still have worst retirement "plan" of the majors

True, it was interesting how SWA made a big PR deal that they had the "best 401K plan" While it's certainly debatle that their choices are better than anyone else's plan, they simply don't put as much in as other airlines do. I would think SWAPA would be raising hell about that.

Latest resources

Back