SWA May classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aimpoint

I have know idea about the amount of interviews from mine to mid FEB. I have friends who interviewed the first week of FEB who are like me just happy to be waiting.

Interviewed 2 weeks ago...

Just wondering if getting your contacts called is an essential step to get to the decision board? I would assume getting your contacts called is good and not is bad. I have heard of other applicants in my interview class are getting their contacts called...None of mine have been called yet...It that bad? Or is it too early? Or, is it no big deal...I'm starting to freak out! Thanks A. Weiner

Skippy,

Why are you reading this board? I told you - you'll get the call next week for the 3rd May class. No go back to work and make some boat payment money, we have wake boarding to do.

By the way, your not a line pilot yet, you're still a "CP", you'll be a line pilot after IOE.

A. Weiner

There is some great info from many before us on the Refs getting called or not. Not the expert....but getting refs called is a good thing. However, many stories of those that didnt get refs called and still offered the job. I know your pain.....I wish you the best. I am very lucky to have entered the pool. It is a long road.....with a great finish....fingers crossed for you.

Good forums from the past that you might like to review....tons of Q&A...all you will be asking.

Skippy

How many do you know from interviews before you that are waiting? Do you know their actual date....try to put some numbers together. Thanks...come on in the water is warm in the pool!!!

Skippy

Thanks anyway. I plan on calling today to see if I can pull any info out of the PD......will let you know what she tells me. Should be close to my interview date. It seems they are working the end of Jan interviews.

Aimpoint...

Thanks my brother! Yes, I found that to be true...So, that's good news then. It is so easy to jump the gun and start assuming the worst. I've actually had a nightmare the other night about this whole program! Time to mellow out and let the process work, there's nothing I can do anyway! Best of luck to all & congrats AP...A. Weiner

Anyone know who Jenny is from SWA? She called me today, tried calling back but straight to voice mail, hoping she is calling to set up an interview.
Thanks

Latest resources

Back