SWA May classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vance

No firm numbers....I know only the interview numbers from that day...hard to track actual numbers.....you called SW PD? I know they give out very little data....maybe they will give you an idea. When I called they gave me no indication...just that I was in the pool.

No clarification

One other person who interviewed with me (2/15) got an indication it could be late-May/ early June. I spoke with JB a couple of weeks ago and she said sometime in June. I'm hoping for late-May though. Thanks again.

skippyfifty

Any idea how many interview dates from yours to mid Feb? Any idea of the number in the pool? Thanks

They were always very conservative with what they gave me too. Called last Tuesday and was told to expect May 17....called the next day for 10 may start. Before that every time I talked to them I was told to expect a June start. So be happy with a start at all....and be very happy with an early one. None of us have anything on the guys/gals from a couple years back that waited years.
BTW....I am the only one from my interivew date with that class....none of the others had the type yet....from what I understand you don't get in line until you get the type. So things may move quicker than you think they will. Just my .02.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in class!!!!
-FR8

For those with the 737 type...who did you train with and how much did it cost?

Any HPA 'grads' with specifics and which type? Classic or NG?

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back