• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA May '06 DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had the interview on May 8th. Does anyone know if our group will make this next DB?

Last edited:
May PDB. When?

xcrjdriver, I interviewd the day before you did, 11 April. From whom did you hear that the PDB was next week, the week of the 15th? Had a old Navy SWA captain who thought it was today. Cheers.

Broadway
A friend of mine who is a FO at SWA thought that the board was on 5/15 or 5/16. He was not 100% sure. Hope it was today that would shorten the waiting period. Hope to see ya in Dallas.

Decision Board meet tomorrow!

OK so I thought I'd bump this up one more time..... Also, Sunday Mothers Day, tomorrow the game begins. The decision board meets, lets hear it from the guys/girls that get the call and when you interviewed (or a letter, which we all hope not). That way we can see if there is some sort of pattern when our interview class might be up for review.... With them ramping up interviews, a large number of retirees, more planes and needing more pilots, the percentage has gone up....Good luck all. Wes

This week's trips to the mailbox are going to add a few points to the old blood pressure. Good luck everyone.

at least another

painful day I guess

(rebump)

Tick Tock, its almost time.

So, anyone with a guess as to the day people start getting calls? Is Friday too soon? Saturday?

Did anyone confirm if the DB is two days or just one day?

still more time:

driving around central texas looking at zebras, rhinos, giraffes, ostriches, etc. (Really! :))

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back