SWA March class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gills....

drown-proofing, water wings, life rafts, EPIRB, flares, mae-wests, treading endlessly...... chlorine bleached hair & skin, pruned hands & feet..... all symptoms of long-term, (terminal?) poolratitis.

However, I would'nt trade my current position for ANYthing else!!!:)

What's another month (or 2?) amongst friends??? It will just make that Wild Turkey Aid taste THAT much better!!:cool:

Can't wait to see whichever 19 of you I am fortunate enough to end up in class with!

Hopefully, as we progress forward over our careers, we will remember what this waiting was like, and will appreciate our luck & good fortune for YEARS to come.:D

Hang in there - our calls WILL come and eventually we WILL all be flying together @ SWA!!!:D

Have a great weekend - as CHase always says, do something with your wife, kids & family this weekend. Life IS short.....

Regards - Tred

It has been 24 months since I typed and got the "your in the pool" letter. Since then, SWA asked for an update of my driving record. No update to flight time, traiinin records, etc.

While my current employer has been incredably great knowing that I am in the pool, I am concerned that if my Chief Pilot has to send SWA any more information (like training records) before I get an invitation to attend a class, I may be asked to find another job.

For those who have been given a class date, are there any other update requirments prior to the official "you are hired".

Thanks!

"While my current employer has been incredably great knowing that I am in the pool, I am concerned that if my Chief Pilot has to send SWA any more information (like training records) before I get an invitation to attend a class, I may be asked to find another job."

---

Do you mean SWA or your current employer?

This just in from a CP newsletter

Tentative New-Hire Classes: Mar 17, Apr 14, Apr 28, Jul 7

Anybody with insider info care to confirm or deny?

Caffreys vs Coke

Pegasus & Beechdriver32,

Care to take another bet?

How 'Bout This:

I'll bet both of you start class in Dallas on the 17th...either Feb or Mar of 2003.

If I win, together you owe me a glass bottle of the good stuff...a single Coca-Cola. It would be really nice of you if the bottle has the UGA "G" logo on it and also declares the Dawgs as the 2002 SEC Champs, but it's not required. ;)

If both of you do not start class on the 17th, I'll buy and ship each of you a 12 pack of Caffrey's or any beer of your choice.

Come on...a single coke versus a 12 pack of Caffrey's for each of you.

Praying both of you get a call soon....with or without the Coke bet!

Yahtz

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back