SWA LF's continue slump

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lowecur said:
Ya lost me there pally. What would you like me to say? I'm only a champion of Jetblue when the 190s have had a year in service, and we get a good cross-section of just what the a/c is doing for the CASM/RASM, which in my opinion will be sensational.

As Matt Damon once said: You like Apples? How do you like those apples?

Exactly. I'm glad you caught the Good Will Hunting reference.

Neeleman went out and claimed JetBlue would make money at $80/barrel. I know the crack spread shot up and jet fuel was $110+ but it has come back down. Instead of profit, JetBlue is forecasting a 4th quarter loss. A loss that, JetBlue says, will wipe out the profit from the previous 3 quarters.

I think that is telling. You are right the 190 will be sensational. But others are preparing to share in the scintillating extravanganza (profit) that will occur from 190 and 195 service. Jetlblue needs to hurry up and pull some profit out of them before the 100 seat fare wars begin.

I shoulda bought ERJ.

let this thread die already....

lets throw in you don't need a college degree to be a pilot, keep the thread alive

pilotyip said:
lets throw in you don't need a college degree to be a pilot, keep the thread alive

The accident rate of non-college educated pilots is significantly higher.

Yip, why are you talking about college degrees all the time, sad you did not get one?

Lowecur's **** continues slump

He may get some action in April.................2009:puke:

Last edited:
Mugs where do you get your data to support your assertion?

pilotyip said:

Didn't you mean insertion? :D

pilotyip said:

Did it ever occur to you that you devote far too many posts to promoting your skills despite not having a degree? Get over it or get a degree. We all believe that you and others like you are perfectly capable and competent. Your obsession over trying to convince everybody in post after post has gone far overboard.

Oct LF up 3.8% from last year. 14% more people on 8% more capacity.

Latest resources

Back