• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Jumpseat Back to Normal Ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bad rumor. Might be indvidual captains acting otherwise, but no ALPA or DAL policy change.

This wasn't a rumor...notices went out to EVERYONE...us too (JB).

But we got the 'all clear' email from our jumpseat guys the other day.

Okay, guilty as charged. :0 I'll be sure to RTFP more carefully next time.

Food for thought, read your definition of arrogance on the bottom of your message and think about this. Anyone who says anything that counters the "SWA is the end all be all of airlines" gets called a SWA "hater"
You guys are a good airline, but guess what, there are plenty of good airline's out there that many prefer over SWA for a career. It's personal choice and just because someone has different preference than what SWA offers doesn't mean they are a hater.

Food for thought, read your definition of arrogance on the bottom of your message and think about this. Anyone who says anything that counters the "SWA is the end all be all of airlines" gets called a SWA "hater"
You guys are a good airline, but guess what, there are plenty of good airline's out there that many prefer over SWA for a career. It's personal choice and just because someone has different preference than what SWA offers doesn't mean they are a hater.

Amen.....+1.

First of all.... LIAR! And second of all, yes, it does make you a hater when you don't worship us and our opinions.

Oh, I almost forgot that little smiley face thingy. ;)

Gup

This wasn't a rumor...notices went out to EVERYONE...us too (JB).

But we got the 'all clear' email from our jumpseat guys the other day.

So you are saying a notice went out to EVERYONE that all airlines should deny the cockpit jumpseat to SWA because Southwest (not SWAPA by the way) was denying the jumpseat to OAL pilots?

I say b.s. - please post a copy of this notice. Would love to read it. Or maybe it has been already deleted after the "all clear" right??

I'm sure a notice went out to EVERYONE that for some security reason (still unkown) that SWA cockpit j.s. was temporarily not available. I say no way some "notice" went out saying other should follow suit any deny SWA pilots the jumpseat. Let's see it...

You are all haters. But at night when you cry yourself to sleep - you hope deep down inside that = we BUY you next.

Going golfing, again.

Latest resources

Back