• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Jan & Feb classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Knowing our seniority will be the same makes waiting this month a little more bearable. Does anyone know which Wed the Feb class will start? I interviewed on Sept 19 and am hoping for a Feb class date as my wife's due date is late March. Happy New Years to all!

snap03 said:
Knowing our seniority will be the same makes waiting this month a little more bearable. Does anyone know which Wed the Feb class will start? I interviewed on Sept 19 and am hoping for a Feb class date as my wife's due date is late March. Happy New Years to all!

any of the sept. interviewees know how many were selected from your decision board? I heard only about 30 - 35 out of the nov. decision board.

My September class had 2 outa 12 hired. The other one will not be released from military obligations until May I think.

Hey Bobby...

Bobby Orr 4 said:
My September class had 2 outa 12 hired. The other one will not be released from military obligations until May I think.

What day did you interview?

whalepilot747 said:
Anyone down in the Jan 4 class hear when the next class date will be? What the plans are for future classes in general? Thanks

Weird thing happened. DAL chief came into our class the other day and said there would now be 2 more classes in JAN. Haven't seen anything official, though....(Im in Dec 14 Class)

Latest resources

Back