• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet you are talking signing bonuses. I don't know how you did it but you somehow found Tranny captain gold. Ask them about the distribution of the signing bonus on our last contract. Once you pull them out of the ceiling ask them why ALPA decided to do it that way.

These guys can go on for hours.

I also enjoyed the "pissed off 30% of the work group". Hey Captain "it's clear right, you're right, and I'll take the fat one". When we sit next to a SWA whiner we play the part.

We didn't upgrade in two weeks, we didn't make squat as an FO, the furlough, ready reserve, downgrades, hotels, 12 days off, payscale, etc. all sucked. We were all patiently waiting for the 65 stall to end so we could get out of AirTran. When you tell us "we should go to Delta" just understand that the only thing that has made that a hard decision is SWA buying us.

Look around! You think that 86% was an aberration? A staple would have gone 70%. You think it was the threats. BS we were all looking for the door. The NC knew it, the pilot group knew it, SWAPA knew it, GK knew it, 14% and an MEC just didn't get it.

I posted because I can't sleep now I will add that I don't care and it's over because that's what every other poster says.

Can a moderator shut this thread down already due to chronic hijacking.

I would imagine no one who reads flightinfo and the incessant bitching between a handful of AT/SWA applied for a job there. So no interview updates.

Or. They figure anything they post will be twisted in less than a minute into some kind of slam.

Too bad. This website used to be helpful that way. But with industry consolidation, everyone has something to say. Wait until there are only 5 airlines left.

Last rumor I heard was interviewing 400ish to hire maybe 300. Calls for first rounds already out, no numbers on how many.

Sweet you are talking signing bonuses. I don't know how you did it but you somehow found Tranny captain gold. Ask them about the distribution of the signing bonus on our last contract. Once you pull them out of the ceiling ask them why ALPA decided to do it that way.

These guys can go on for hours.

This part made me laugh. I agree with you. Well played.

Crash Pad;2442822I said:
posted because I can't sleep.

This part made me happy. Well played.

He's spinning up to warp factor 5, already picking fights, very interesting.

I usually can't get past mark richardson cheesing it up with Boehner to find the forums there.
Good lord, is it too much to ask that the head of our union at least kind of look like he belongs in the room and not like some 8 year old who just got Payton manning's autograph ?

Latest resources

Back