• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope you get in. Having folks that want to work here makes a difference. It is still a great job with outstanding employees. And no I don't drink the blue coolaid. I stopped drinking the company juice after furlough number 1. (I'm now up to furlough 3.)

Good luck to all!!!!!

I thought it was orange koolaid ?

Interviews start this week, one of my buddies is going. 184 invites. Considering they are hiring 200-300, there will be more interview invites going out soon. Class starts in December.

I also agree that Gary Kelly has something up his sleeve. With SWA taking over all the international flights in early 2014 that will be covered with the FL guys coming over. All the remaining domestic cities will be covered with FL and SWA. So what is in the pipleline to hire up to 360 off the street in 2014. If he buys another carrier that would come with pilots so whatever is planned that needs 360 pilots does seem large. Your comments?

Everything to do with 117, retirements, everyone gets another week of vacation, more sick, more long term disability.

Nothing to do with growth.

If GK had growth planned, he would be trumpeting that as a success.

Checkairman this week told me 400 new hires and that the company was expecting to hit the 15%ROIC mark. Also working on getting anywhere from 40 to 60 used 737-700 from Ryanair. We are going to give Ryanair our 800 orders. This is to fill the gap until the Max comes out. Like everything else Ill believe it when I see it. At least its positive news.

Obadie

Checkairman this week told me 400 new hires and that the company was expecting to hit the 15%ROIC mark. Also working on getting anywhere from 40 to 60 used 737-700 from Ryanair. We are going to give Ryanair our 800 orders. This is to fill the gap until the Max comes out. Like everything else Ill believe it when I see it. At least its positive news.

Obadie

Oh goodie! Another Check Airman rumor. Ryanair doesn't fly -700's, only -800's. So, we aren't getting used -700's from them, -800's maybe but I'll believe it when it's actually sitting on the ramp. Remember to vote yes! Explosive growth right around the corner!:rolleyes:

Wait, Is this another industry first?

...wait for it....

Explosive growth is predicted while Sec6 negotiations are in process...:D.

Phred

Latest resources

Back