• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Interview!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wear what you are comfortable with. White/blue who cares as long as you look good. I wore a blue shirt and a snoopy tie, they loved it and I got hired. Not because of the shirt or tie, but because they liked the person. Be yourself and that is all they really want. If you wouldn't wear a certain tie outside the interview, don't wear it to the interview just because you think that is what they want. A chief pilot told me they hire for attitude, will train for aplitude.
I say go with the blue.
Good luck!

I'd wear an all white jumpsuit with a purple pancho. Throw on a couple of All black Nike hightops and buzz cut your hair. Keep mentioning that you are now called DOE and from the dark side of the Hale Bopp comet.

The only thing I can think of that is mandatory to wear is a smile. You should have cheek cramps from smilin all day.

Skip the briefcase and save your money. Nobody cares about it. Just have your junk in a brown paper folding envelope.

Relax and have fun.

OUT.

CB

I hear they wear blue shirts at JetBlue. Maybe you could go to an interview there.

You probably won't fit in well with the Texas Cowboys if you have to ask a question about wearing a blue shirt to your interview. Best of Luck, Jet Blue is still interviewing I think.

Latest resources

Back