• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interview prep.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Craig Thorton does an outstanding job. No canned answers but rather works with you on how to tell your story's that are easy to understand. SWA prep .com. Good luck

SWAdude is asking "who does preps?"

That should make you guys looking for preps nervous. Read all of the other posts about SWA trying their best to get away from guys getting preped!

Why would a SWA Captain care who does preps? (Short answer is that they are trying to "snuff" that kind of interviewee out)

Be yourself and don't try to "prep your way in!

Be yourself!

Actually I have a good friend who asked me for the service for someone he knows.

Thanks for your help.

SWAdude:cool:

For the folks that got their types from Higher Power, they got to have a visit with Ms. Judy Tarver...a longtime Human Resources type who has been on a variety of big name airline interview panels and done some standardization stuff across the airlines. Has a wealth of experience (not just focused on Southwest, but certainly stays in touch via Higher Power and their connections to SWA). Very nice lady who will counsel you on interview techniques, theory, mock interview, etc. She can be found at www.pilotcounseling.com or through the Higher Power folks. Good luck all...

YeOldeProp said:
For the folks that got their types from Higher Power, they got to have a visit with Ms. Judy Tarver...a longtime Human Resources type who has been on a variety of big name airline interview panels and done some standardization stuff across the airlines. Has a wealth of experience (not just focused on Southwest, but certainly stays in touch via Higher Power and their connections to SWA). Very nice lady who will counsel you on interview techniques, theory, mock interview, etc. She can be found at www.pilotcounseling.com or through the Higher Power folks. Good luck all...

Didn't Judy work only at American Airlines? I think the better choice would be either Craig, Albie or Terri (who used to work in the People Department) for SWA prep. Just my opinion, but I would rather prep with someone who has indepth knowledge of the process.

Kathy

Hopeful,
If you can go into SWA and not prep for the interview and get the job, you are my idol. I am not talking about canned answers but just getting "stories" together. It takes some time to think about good scenarios to talk about when asked a question and have a good beginning, middle, end, lessons learned....blah blah blah

I agree you need to get your act together, but paying someone to prep you will only cause pain in the end.

Latest resources

Back