SWA Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cpt Splash

Any Idea if there is an update on hiring, or if SWA is gonna re-exam adding aircraft to the fleet? It seems as though they will exit the year in the black and with the recent expansion in certain markets, it seems as though they may be poised to grow.

rumor has it we are 400 over staffed and they are throwing the F- word out a lot to get us to vote the new TA in. Once age 65 kicks in in a couple of years...we should beat par.

Any Idea if there is an update on hiring, or if SWA is gonna re-exam adding aircraft to the fleet? It seems as though they will exit the year in the black and with the recent expansion in certain markets, it seems as though they may be poised to grow.

Better hurry and buy that 73 type just in case.

SWA won't be hiring until 2012 to 2013. My friend told me that they are much closer to a furlough than hiring. I guess if things stay the same in the economy, that this time next year, guys will be getting the bad news.

What's the scoop with the TA. Did you guys vote yet? Sorry, got a new office job and I'm not paying much attention these days to FI.

What's the scoop with the TA. Did you guys vote yet? Sorry, got a new office job and I'm not paying much attention these days to FI.

Vote closes on 1 Nov. It'll pass.

Latest resources

Back