• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hires Old Pilots ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeeze guys - plenty of vitriol to go around - don't use it up all at once. Hey, as for DAL nb scheds, there's some bummers and some jewels - just like any airline. 73 schedules seem pretty good, nice layovers and very few legs.

I'm pretty new to Big D (spring hire), but I'm a line holder with 15 days off and 82 credit. I'd probably be hard pressed to find that elsewhere - sure beats reserve. Full disclosure, I have a single 3 hour sit in November, fine, I'll take it - but I don't work anything more than a 2-leg day all month. Your results may vary, but to say universally "All DAL nb scheds are rotten" isn't really honest either.

Congrats Smalls. I agree. They aren't all bad. Maybe depends on the equipment and the base. The lines at SW are pretty homogenized, so there mostly all the same with some excellent stuff thrown in. Plenty of single legs back on day three that get you done in base early. Basically another day off, with full pay.

I take back all those nice things I said about you

And you do? Please. I recommend you apply to Delta if your that unhappy, then you can know first hand how bad those domestic narrowbody lines are.

I have access to them. I've actually posted them on here before. 4 days that pay 20. Three hours sits sometimes on ALL four days. Sounds miserable. Plenty of time to perfect that double breasted terminal walk for the traveling public. Make sure to wear the hat, especially if your in a DL base. I hear the base CP's sometimes cruise around looking for non-compliance.

Let me know if you need a DL recommendation, I'll try to help you out brother.

What the hell is wrong with you? When it comes to International flying you don't know your azz from a hole in the ground. Therefore, it follows you have no basis to form an opinion. Anything you spout out of your piehole is hearsay. There are plenty of peeps here who have flown 121 sked and non-sked ops (me being one) and I fully agree it's not for everyone- some like it, some don't. They've flown it, and have valid reasons one way or another. You, on the other have not so you cannot have an opinion having never done it. When you post your drivel you sound like an idiot.

What the hell is wrong with you? When it comes to International flying you don't know your azz from a hole in the ground. Therefore, it follows you have no basis to form an opinion. Anything you spout out of your piehole is hearsay. There are plenty of peeps here who have flown 121 sked and non-sked ops (me being one) and I fully agree it's not for everyone- some like it, some don't. They've flown it, and have valid reasons one way or another. You, on the other have not so you cannot have an opinion having never done it. When you post your drivel you sound like an idiot.

Bravo! If you have flown both, you can have an opinion. If not, shut your yap! This is not a tough concept. Watching old FOs in customs doesn't count.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Wait Jenny, haven't you stated repeatedly that this is an open message board, that everyone is free to state their opinions, huh Jenny? Now you're stating qualifiers before one can post a comment? Hell that should eliminate 95% of your posts then!

major gas is right. flying with redclown would prob give anyone gas

Wait Jenny, haven't you stated repeatedly that this is an open message board, that everyone is free to state their opinions, huh Jenny? Now you're stating qualifiers before one can post a comment? Hell that should eliminate 95% of your posts then!

Well Freeturd, anyone can give an opinion, that's true. But as Freightdogfred stated, if you've never tried it, your opinion is worthless. It's still your opinion, though. If you dare to throw out an opinion, you better be able to back it up, and without "experience" or facts from an article or quotes from a CEO, it probably is worthless. Freightdogfred called him out (like I did many times before) and I bet he will think twice about commenting on something he knows nothing about.

At least Red tries Freeturd. Some people on here just slam and add zero to any thread. I try to be respectful to people who actually try and contribute.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well Freeturd, anyone can give an opinion, that's true. But as Freightdogfred stated, if you've never tried it, your opinion is worthless. It's still your opinion, though. If you dare to throw out an opinion, you better be able to back it up, and without "experience" or facts from an article or quotes from a CEO, it probably is worthless. Freightdogfred called him out (like I did many times before) and I bet he will think twice about commenting on something he knows nothing about.

At least Red tries Freeturd. Some people on here just slam and add zero to any thread. I try to be respectful to people who actually try and contribute.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So I presume that with this new qualification you're championing, that you agree that every opinion you've ever offered concerning Southwest Airlines* "is worthless"? Glad to hear you finally admit that, General. :)

Bubba

* ditto your opinions on Texas in general, and LBB in particular; SWAPA; the AirTran integration; (and probably sex with human females as well :0).

Latest resources

Back