• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hires Old Pilots ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I presume that with this new qualification you're championing, that you agree that every opinion you've ever offered concerning Southwest Airlines* "is worthless"? Glad to hear you finally admit that, General. :)

Bubba

* ditto your opinions on Texas in general, and LBB in particular; SWAPA; the AirTran integration; (and probably sex with human females as well :0).

Uhhhh, unfortunately been to LBB, and been through a merger integration. As far as sex with females, ask your Wife (while your Mom watched, a little "freaky" if you ask me...her idea).

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
So I presume that with this new qualification you're championing, that you agree that every opinion you've ever offered concerning Southwest Airlines* "is worthless"? Glad to hear you finally admit that, General. :)

Bubba

* ditto your opinions on Texas in general, and LBB in particular; SWAPA; the AirTran integration; (and probably sex with human females as well :0).

zingggggggggggggggggggg! eat that jenny :beer:

Uhhhh, unfortunately been to LBB, and been through a merger integration. As far as sex with females, ask your Wife (while your Mom watched, a little "freaky" if you ask me...her idea).

Bye Bye---General Lee

And this ^^^^^^ is what Genny brings to the party, especially when he's lost an argument.

It's part of the big push for 20k post.

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's pretty disrespectful. You should delete this post, if you have any class at all.

That's pretty disrespectful. You should delete this post, if you have any class at all.

Oh come on, this is an anonymous board. And notice I just stated "ask your wife." You made up the rest in your head. Try not to take this board so seriously.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back