• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hires Old Pilots ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'd have a lot more credibility if you actually knew WTF you were talking about.

And you do? Please. I recommend you apply to Delta if your that unhappy, then you can know first hand how bad those domestic narrowbody lines are.

I have access to them. I've actually posted them on here before. 4 days that pay 20. Three hours sits sometimes on ALL four days. Sounds miserable. Plenty of time to perfect that double breasted terminal walk for the traveling public. Make sure to wear the hat, especially if your in a DL base. I hear the base CP's sometimes cruise around looking for non-compliance.

Let me know if you need a DL recommendation, I'll try to help you out brother.

And you do? Please. I recommend you apply to Delta if your that unhappy, then you can know first hand how bad those domestic narrowbody lines are.

I have access to them. I've actually posted them on here before. 4 days that pay 20. Three hours sits sometimes on ALL four days. Sounds miserable. Plenty of time to perfect that double breasted terminal walk for the traveling public. Make sure to wear the hat, especially if your in a DL base. I hear the base CP's sometimes cruise around looking for non-compliance.

Let me know if you need a DL recommendation, I'll try to help you out brother.

Actully SWA is the place for GL to go. a SWA dispatcher makes more than a FO at Delta. :)

Only on a thread titled "SWA Hires Old Pilots ?" could those two Delto d0uches photobomb it. They are so jealous of Southwest they just HAVE to read every post about us. Get a life losers. :rolleyes:

Only on a thread titled "SWA Hires Old Pilots ?" could those two Delto d0uches photobomb it. They are so jealous of Southwest they just HAVE to read every post about us. Get a life losers. :rolleyes:

BINGO Canyon, BINGO.

To recap...

You have to remember where Genny comes from historically and why he keeps talking about others being jealous of Delta....even when they aren't.

Genny was extremely jealous of a small Texas company called Southwest as they powered thru events like 9/11 and continued to hire pilots the entire time. Even running a newhire class the next day.

Meanwhile he watched his beloved airline get crushed from '01-05. Huge furloughs, huge corporate losses, massive outsourcing. It all culminated into a bankruptcy filing Sept 05.

What a horrible 5 years. So is he happy now? Sure, but he still can't help himself trying to dig on SW. That's really were the anger comes from. He was unbelievably jealous from 01-05 and it drove him crazy. He carries it with him to this day. Bill L might have found himself down this line of thinking of well. They have trouble just letting it go.

I don't hate SWA, no. I actually try to point out differences between airlines. It's a free public service. When I do point out things that guys like Redflyer don't want to be public knowledge, they go "NUTS." I don't "LUV" when that happens, but sometimes I feel like a "Wild Turkey."

Thanks folks! Make sure you tip your waitresses....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Jeeze guys - plenty of vitriol to go around - don't use it up all at once. Hey, as for DAL nb scheds, there's some bummers and some jewels - just like any airline. 73 schedules seem pretty good, nice layovers and very few legs.

I'm pretty new to Big D (spring hire), but I'm a line holder with 15 days off and 82 credit. I'd probably be hard pressed to find that elsewhere - sure beats reserve. Full disclosure, I have a single 3 hour sit in November, fine, I'll take it - but I don't work anything more than a 2-leg day all month. Your results may vary, but to say universally "All DAL nb scheds are rotten" isn't really honest either.

I don't hate SWA, no. I actually try to point out differences between airlines. It's a free public service. When I do point out things that guys like Redflyer don't want to be public knowledge, they go "NUTS."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just another example of how jealous you've been over all the years regarding SW. I appreciate you bringing that up.

Exactly how many books have been written about Delta?

You wear your jealousy on your sleeve Genny. You can't even hide it. Thanks for the laugh.

Latest resources

Back