Swa hawaii update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When does SWA start HOU-LHR service?
Long after they poach Mexico, Caribbean, South and Central American passengers.

You do realize the definition of "international", correct?

in-ter-na-tion-al
ˌintərˈnaSHənl/
adjective
adjective: international
1. existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations.

Last edited:
Long after they poach Mexico, Caribbean, South and Central American passengers.

You do realize the definition of "international", correct?

in-ter-na-tion-al
ˌintərˈnaSHənl/
adjective
adjective: international
1. existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations.

Of course I do. How's your first/business class seating for those flights south?

Don't get me wrong. I hope you guys do well in your int'l endeavors. I just don't think you'll be hauling a lot of high-end business travelers.

Of course I do. How's your first/business class seating for those flights south?

Don't get me wrong. I hope you guys do well in your int'l endeavors. I just don't think you'll be hauling a lot of high-end business travelers.

They would if they went back to hiring flight attendants like they did in the 70s

Also going back to the old uniform :)

Seems like a real long time that I've been on here arguing with you. You're not still an FO, are you? Certainly no longer a "junior" FO, right?

Yep still an FO
And still in the bottom half

When I fly int'l it's a first class ticket courtesy of FedEx.

I do not think that makes you a high end business traveler.

So what do think us low life airline pilots are ? Mr. Business man .

I'm not a high end business traveller. I believe that most would prefer a good 1st class seat w/ good food/drink to the SWA experience w/hot F/As for a long (5 hours+) international flight.

You seem defensive. Lighten up. SWA is a good ride for leisure/family travel. I've flown on you many times both j/s and purchased ticket. Wouldn't want to do it for a long flight.

I think a lot of SWA pilots are pretty full of themselves. You're no better than the rest of us.

Last edited:
Fr8- I'm not defensive
I wouldn't want to be any taller in our seats and miss first class just for that reason-
But I've never understood that argument.
When an airplane has first class seats, the vast majority of seats are still coach with less pitch than what we have.
So most customer experiences are worse than ours on any long haul flight. Especially united. If this were a Singapore pilot levying these critiques it'd be one thing. Dude flies for the worst airline in the US for the last decade. Having a dozen or two people living it up in lay flat beds and free drinks doesn't make up for 200 in the back with less room than SWA , plus an overall sh/tty experience had by all off the plane.

Latest resources

Back