• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Swa hawaii update

madjack

Total Time
No Dan, I don't want to do any HA flying...but I wouldn't mind being able to non-rev me and may family on HAL after SWA buys you!! You can keep all that airbus/HA/Asia flying, no interest at all...hopefully SWA will run HAL like a separate company (after you get a raise of course...maybe your pilots will be more appreciative than the prima donnas of AAI)

waveflyer

Total Time
Flame!

There's foosball to watch fellas

Wait? Do Hawaiians watch football?

27 driver

Total Time
4000 +
No Dan, I don't want to do any HA flying...but I wouldn't mind being able to non-rev me and may family on HAL after SWA buys you!! You can keep all that airbus/HA/Asia flying, no interest at all...hopefully SWA will run HAL like a separate company (after you get a raise of course...maybe your pilots will be more appreciative than the prima donnas of AAI)

They certainly won't be if they get ********************ed like we did by arrogant aholes like you.