• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA going against McCaskill Bond?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So very true. How are the SW pilots greedy by the way? I didn't see Gary offering us 2 million each.

If he wanted to write each AirTran pilot a check for 2 million dollars that very day then I would have happily taken it. But of course, we intelligent FI Posters know we would have been under the same compensation package as you guys and not have to read these moronic comparisons.

Last edited:
No

Yeah, I took it out because I know that Captain Taylor is much a better man than you now for being humiliated, humbled and knocked down a few pegs, so I decided not to insult him by comparing him to you. He learned his lesson, but don't worry, your turn will come too.
You removed it because it makes you look like a raving lunatic. Can't put lipstick on a pig and call it the prom queen.

Have no idea who "Captain Taylor" is but then again I am not dialed in to all the innuendo of Flifo. I'm sure he takes comfort in knowing your opinion of him. (humiliated, humbled and knocked down a few pegs)
Whatever that means.

If you wanted to be here you could have gone through the motions and started at the bottom like the rest of us did. Just like you did when you reached your ultimate career goal as a First Officer at Valuejet. (why did they change that name?) Or, I guess, more importantly, why isn't Southwest changing its name to Airtran? You know, since it was a better place to work than SWA and guys were leaving SWA in droves to get hired there due to the "quick" upgrades, industry leading pay, great schedules, great QOL, numerous bases all over the country and legendary fantastic working relationship you all had with your wonderful mgt team.

Kharma,

Really dude, when you guys come on here crying that 'it's not real money right now', it really shows how little you understand about SW, Gary, and the working relationship we have. But that ship has sailed.

There is now NO guarantee that you will ever be on the SW contract/payscale. That is a MASSIVE difference from what was offered to the Fab 7.

Oh, and very few guys at Southwest are living paycheck to paycheck like some of your junior FO's were at 66/hr for fourth year pay.

RF

Kp

If he wants to write each AirTran pilot a check for 2 million dollars today then I will happily take it. If not, we would have been under the same compensation package as you guys and not have to read these moronic comparisons.

That's an awesome negotiating strategy. E-mail your reps and tell them to go in with that mentality. I'm sure it will work wonders.

You removed it because it makes you look like a raving lunatic. Can't put lipstick on a pig and call it the prom queen.

Have no idea who "Captain Taylor" is but then again I am not dialed in to all the innuendo of Flifo. I'm sure he takes comfort in knowing your opinion of him. (humiliated, humbled and knocked down a few pegs)
Whatever that means.

If you wanted to be here you could have gone through the motions and started at the bottom like the rest of us did. Just like you did when you reached your ultimate career goal as a First Officer at Valuejet. (why did they change that name?) Or, I guess, more importantly, why isn't Southwest changing its name to Airtran? You know, since it was a better place to work than SWA and guys were leaving SWA in droves to get hired there due to the "quick" upgrades, industry leading pay, great schedules, great QOL, numerous bases all over the country and legendary fantastic working relationship you all had with your wonderful mgt team.

Temper, temper, I don't want you to have a coronary! You guys are getting boringly predictable (again) with your nonsense. Does SWAPA give you guys the talking points?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/06/29/southwest-pilot-says-sorry-union-drops-complaint/

Last edited:
Kp

Temper, temper,
I'm not the one coming unhinged.
I'm not the one babbling on about racism, homophobia, "Captain Taylor???".
I'm not the one with the weird obsession with ice cream shaped feces.
I'm not the one whose job is not secure.
I'm not the one whose union turned down a 2 billion dollar offer from a guy that doesn't throw money around like that.
I'm not the one that couldn't get hired at SWA so I took the job at AAI as a stepping stone to a better career and it didn't work out so now I'm going to try and keep saying the same thing over and over again to convince myself and others that in some alternate universe there existed an Airline called Air tran that was a better place to work than Southwest.
I'm not the one that resorts to "Eat $hit" when I'm getting my a$$ handed to me in the debate.

That would be you my little friend. Sleep tight. All will be better eventually. I have confidence you'll be able to convince an arby that your career at AAI was every bit as valuable as that of a First Officer at Republic.

Oh! That James Taylor!! He's the guy that sings, "Shower the people you love with love---Show them the way that you feel, Things are gonna be much better....."(and they will little one-they will)

Last edited:
I'm not the one coming unhinged.
I'm not the one babbling on about racism, homophobia, "Captain Taylor???".
I'm not the one with the weird obsession with ice cream shaped feces.
I'm not the one whose job is not secure.
I'm not the one whose union turned down a 2 billion dollar offer from a guy that doesn't throw money around like that.
I'm not the one that couldn't get hired at SWA so I took the job at AAI as a stepping stone to a better career and it didn't work out so now I'm going to try and keep saying the same thing over and over again to convince myself and others that in some alternate universe there existed an Airline called Air tran that was a better place to work than Southwest.
I'm not the one that resorts to "Eat $hit" when I'm getting my a$$ handed to me in the debate.

That would be you my little friend. Sleep tight. All will be better eventually. I have confidence you'll be able to convince an arby that your career at AAI was every bit as valuable as that of a First Officer at Republic.

Do yourself a favor and put me on your "ignore list", you are getting more and more agitated by me making you look foolish. Seriously, I don't want you to have a heart attack especially if you have a family.

Kp

Do yourself a favor and put me on your "ignore list", you are getting more and more agitated by me making you look foolish. Seriously, I don't want you to have a heart attack especially if you have a family.
Is that all you got? You keep typing but you're not really saying anything. Put me on yours, if I offend you so much. Like I stated earlier, I could not be more at peace with my circumstance. I'm a REAL SOUTHWEST PILOT and will be tomorrow, and the next day and the next and the next.

What are you right now? A tranny? They no longer exist. Texas Holding LLC? Guadalupe something or other? I'm not really sure. Are you getting a check that says "brought to you by the loyal customers of Southwest Airlines"?

Your MEC has stuck you in the land of misfit toys. That did have a happy ending though. Maybe you can find Rudolph, Yukon Cornelius and the Bumble to rescue you.

We welcomed you with open arms and you spit in our face. Good luck with that tactic. You think arbitration and BM will save your job at Southwest. Ain't no guarantees in life. You're rolling the dice right now and you don't really have a lot of scratch of your own in your pocket to play with. All the scratch is in Gary's pocket and you've been mocking him here for weeks. Also, your MEC is flipping him the bird. Not really a good tactic against the guy that holds your future with a stroke of his pen.

Is that all you got? You keep typing but you're not really saying anything. Put me on yours, if I offend you so much. Like I stated earlier, I could not be more at peace with my circumstance. I'm a REAL SOUTHWEST PILOT and will be tomorrow, and the next day and the next and the next.

What are you right now? A tranny? They no longer exist. Texas Holding LLC? Guadalupe something or other? I'm not really sure. Are you getting a check that says "brought to you by the loyal customers of Southwest Airlines"?

Your MEC has stuck you in the land of misfit toys. That did have a happy ending though. Maybe you can find Rudolph, Yukon Cornelius and the Bumble to rescue you.

We welcomed you with open arms and you spit in our face. Good luck with that tactic. You think arbitration and BM will save your job at Southwest. Ain't no guarantees in life. You're rolling the dice right now and you don't really have a lot of scratch of your own in your pocket to play with. All the scratch is in Gary's pocket and you've been mocking him here for weeks. Also, your MEC is flipping him the bird. Not really a good tactic against the guy that holds your future with a stroke of his pen.

Well, don't say I didn't warn you. Will you at least keep a bottle of aspirin by your computer? And if your right arm or hand starts tingling when you are reading how much of a fool I'm making you look like will you please call 911? Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back