SWA goes after RJs again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least they know WHO their daddy is dispatcher boy. :smash:

I know your Mom, and it cost me a pair of Tacos at Jack-n-the Box, that's it! She gave it up for two tacos that cost 99 cents! You know what? It wasn't worth it. I want a refund! Would you ask her for me, I gave her Mercyful's number instead of mine afterwards....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wave flyer and general Lee can't help it. They are addicted to this board and putting there noses in other peoples business. They both are just like each other and can't stand that fact. They spew nonsense and talk about things they don't know anything about. Fact is they are both newbies to their flying jobs. I've been flying for a major airline since the 80's when these two were in junior high and dreaming about flying. I think one of these two still are just dreaming about it. You know who you are

If you weren't so interested in deflecting on my obvious troll status, you might realize that I made a good point and answered your question honestly.

SWA was 110% committed and poised to take over East side domestic flying anticipating your demise.

If it weren't for america west, you'd be in the unemployment line, I'd be a captain, (air tran probably wouldn't have been bought), and customers out east would be happier:)

It didn't happen, true.
A butterfly flaps it's wings in a rainforest.

That's a good thing for all usair employees-
It happened BECAUSE of the west.
You'd clearly love for me to stop pointing these facts out.
Does it make justifying your lack of integrity more difficult?

Last edited:
Well that didn't happen so go the fu{k back into your hole with the genital. You are a loser of epic proportion.

Wow, D-weed Alert! I can't wait to see your upcoming reaction to your SLI with the Westies and the APA. A full sized nuclear meltdown is coming, and I will be laughing. Your 762s will be parked and you will be displaced to MD80 FO at LGA. Enjoy it dirtbag!

Bye Bye---General Lee

To speculate US Airways was going to liquidate is ludicrous! We had financing lined up to sustain our airline. Airbus didn't want 200 airplanes flooding the market. Sure, SWA wanted us to go BK because they wanted the VALUABLE east network!! It just needed some tweeking and once we got that look what happened! We grew and the dog west shrunk because PHX is useless. That's why 25% of there flying is east routes. That's why PHX furloughed while the east saw massive upgrades and movement. That's why the east network grew international from 10 AB330s to 24! Shall I go on or are you ready to admit your on the loosing side of the argument? I swear to god you and genital sound like west pilots!

Wow, D-weed Alert! I can't wait to see your upcoming reaction to your SLI with the Westies and the APA. A full sized nuclear meltdown is coming, and I will be laughing. Your 762s will be parked and you will be displaced to MD80 FO at LGA. Enjoy it dirtbag!

Bye Bye---General Lee

No- the APA hates the Nic. It will be relative seniority with C&R to protect east upgrades. The west won't have a say in it. The west will be placed at the bottom of the group 2 list because they bring nothing to the table except furloughed and downgrades. It will be fun to watch there heads explode when they realize the Nic is dead and gone forever! What are you going to do then genitel?

To speculate US Airways was going to liquidate is ludicrous! We had financing lined up to sustain our airline. Airbus didn't want 200 airplanes flooding the market. Sure, SWA wanted us to go BK because they wanted the VALUABLE east network!! It just needed some tweeking and once we got that look what happened! We grew and the dog west shrunk because PHX is useless. That's why 25% of there flying is east routes. That's why PHX furloughed while the east saw massive upgrades and movement. That's why the east network grew international from 10 AB330s to 24! Shall I go on or are you ready to admit your on the loosing side of the argument? I swear to god you and genital sound like west pilots!

From the NIC award itself:

"Beyond this, at the time of the merger announcement, US Airways had a significant number of pilots on furlough while America West had none. Moreover, the financial future of US Airways was not comparable to or as bright as that of America West. These factors, as could be predicted, led to great differences In the Parties' concepts of a fair and equitable merger."

From an article:
As of September 27, 2005, US Airways Group, Inc. was acquired by America West Holdings Corp. in a reverse merger transaction. US Airways Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates a network air carrier. Its subsidiary, US Airways, Inc. (US Airways) engages in the transportation of passengers, property, and mail. As of December 31, 2004, its subsidiary operated 281 jet aircraft and 22 regional jet aircraft; and provided scheduled service at 89 airports in the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean. The company is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia.

Looks like you're wrong St. Dik! And you guys help choose Nicolau himself.... I bet the upcoming arbitrators knew him personally. Maybe he's on speed dial on their cell phones.... I hope so.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
No- the APA hates the Nic. It will be relative seniority with C&R to protect east upgrades. The west won't have a say in it. The west will be placed at the bottom of the group 2 list because they bring nothing to the table except furloughed and downgrades. It will be fun to watch there heads explode when they realize the Nic is dead and gone forever! What are you going to do then genitel?

Too bad if they do. They sure as heck didn't want to get sued, so they allowed an arbitration panel first to determine if they should use it. That allows the APA to be clear of blocking the NIC and it shows they are fairly representing everyone, something your fake union neglected to do. I'd say they have a great chance to kick your butts! Btw, your CLT base Chairman (?) agrees with me. Should I bring up that memo again for you?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back