• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA goes after RJs again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uhhhhhh, you obviously haven't mastered INTL flying, newbie. You likely never will, Putz...

Bye Bye---Genital Lee

Only an idiot assumes he is operating at 100% on the back side of the clock so you are unduly qualified mr master intl flyer.

If the future of the west was so bright, why are they doing 25% of East flying?

Only an idiot assumes he is operating at 100% on the back side of the clock so you are unduly qualified mr master intl flyer.

If the future of the west was so bright, why are they doing 25% of East flying?

Because of Southwest,

Who'd be doing 100% of the East flying if Parker hadn't saved you.

Wave flyer and general Lee can't help it. They are addicted to this board and putting there noses in other peoples business. They both are just like each other and can't stand that fact. They spew nonsense and talk about things they don't know anything about. Fact is they are both newbies to their flying jobs. I've been flying for a major airline since the 80's when these two were in junior high and dreaming about flying. I think one of these two still are just dreaming about it. You know who you are

Wave flyer and general Lee can't help it. They are addicted to this board and putting there noses in other peoples business. They both are just like each other and can't stand that fact. They spew nonsense and talk about things they don't know anything about. Fact is they are both newbies to their flying jobs. I've been flying for a major airline since the 80's when these two were in junior high and dreaming about flying. I think one of these two still are just dreaming about it. You know who you are

Looky here, it's St. dik.... So gramps, you've been flying for decades, and still can't understand what "binding arbitration" means? Of course you don't, you're a cranky old jackhole. I can't wait to watch how your side gets worked over by the new arbitration and then the APA. Retirement is your best choice St. Dik.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back