• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA future intl hub-BWI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, the target is on your group. Many of us hope for arbitrated SLI JUSTICE for the AT guys, and this is entertainment. They will gain so much with this merger. It's great. You won't be making eye contact with anyone when this is over, that's for sure.

OYS

OYS,

There is no doubt this will be interesting to watch. It may get juicy, but overall it will be a win for the Airtran pilots, and somewhat the SWA pilots. Good for all of them.

Bye Bye--General Lee

And a loss for DL domestic. Remember the bet you would pony up for because you were too scared?

What did he pony up? So dumb. How do you know DL domestic had or will have a loss? I thought the Japan stuff contributed mostly to the Q1 loss. Spring traffic is up, and thanks to those bag fees I think it should be a pretty good quarter. How about if Airtran has a loss, you leave this board forever? Deal? You own AT now, and I think you might agree to that deal, unless you are scared?

Bye Bye--General Lee

What do I have to do with Airtran, that's like me betting you about Comair numbers.

Who's dumb here Genital? Clueless dude. You make me laugh evertime you try to post out of your...well lets just leave it at that....

What do I have to do with Airtran, that's like me betting you about Comair numbers.

Who's dumb here Genital? Clueless dude. You make me laugh evertime you try to post out of your...well lets just leave it at that....

The whole thing is dumb. Maybe OYS likes to debate just like I do? Maybe it is fun for him? I enjoy it. Why make a dumb challenge like that?

I am glad I make you laugh, though. Entertainment is key. I bet I also make you cry sometimes (when I am right, often), and I bet I make you look up stuff on Google. It's tough for you dealing with a true genius, and master debator. Yes, say that fast. That will make you laugh too. Seriously, don't take all this so seriously. I don't. Look, I almost have 15K posts. FANTASTIC.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Nice Gen. I love your arrogance.

I don't really have to go much further that looking at how bad Delta's 10-k or 8-k is. You know what those are don't you Gen? Have a FANTASTIC day!

Wait, I ran a 10-K last weekend. Can you run one of those? Anyway, the CFO stated that this quarter we made an extra $700 million in free cash flow. Is that good? He said it in a company memo. Speaking of millions, when will Southwest start paying the Airtran guys the same as you? They will luv it, and they deserve it too. Good for you guys. And you.....well....will be.......able to.......bid 717 FO to be senior? Maybe there will be an OAK 717 base for you. You can do a lot of.....um.....Spokane and Boise? Maybe throw in Omaha and St Louis? No, no...... you can do those cities next week, and the next week, and maybe Moline the next week. Grrreat... Have a good one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblahBlah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah.

Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Man, could you just S T F U already?

Many of us hope for arbitrated SLI JUSTICE for the AT guys
OYS

That right there is funny!!!! Oh master of equality thank you for keeping all of us humble servants in line.....

What will be funny is when both sides come out of this thing fairly happy and we destroy your domestic market in ATL!!! Can't wait for the real fun to begin...

That right there is funny!!!! Oh master of equality thank you for keeping all of us humble servants in line.....

What will be funny is when both sides come out of this thing fairly happy and we destroy your domestic market in ATL!!! Can't wait for the real fun to begin...

Then OY6 and gential will just start saying DAL really did not want ATL anyway. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back