• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA future intl hub-BWI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About the same time Frontier begins handling your European operation out of ATL.

Does Delta have any actual Frontier painted planes flying for them? Any codeshare there? Are you talking about the 6 E170s that are switching colors to DL colors? Oh, just like Volaris planes in Southwest colors? Sorry, your INTL dreams will come and go. It will take years for that to happen, and when it does you will have to get slots and gates, etc, meaning even more time. Sorry, very unlikely, but it sure sounds great to the BWI press. Enjoy El Paso, where to you it seems like INTL flying. Enjoy it cabron.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Would you like a copy of our contract so you can educate yourself?

Volaris flies for you now, and could in the future. Sure, say it won't happen, but it's happening NOW to you. Let's look at another piece of paper that is more interesting, your Merger Process Agreement, the one GK signed too about arbitration. That deal is a lot more interesting at the moment than bragging to the press that you may have INTL flights someday, to somewhere. Great.

Bye Bye--General Lee

All of you dreamers. How about we kick some domestic butt with what we have now? Speculating on the future won't mean a thing if we don't take care of business here and now......

Volaris flies for you now, and could in the future. Sure, say it won't happen, but it's happening NOW to you. Let's look at another piece of paper that is more interesting, your Merger Process Agreement, the one GK signed too about arbitration. That deal is a lot more interesting at the moment than bragging to the press that you may have INTL flights someday, to somewhere. Great.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yet again you show your ignorance to all things WN.

The WN contract strictly forbids far-international codeshare.
The WN contract strictly forbids domestic codeshare.

Tell me what the Delta contract says.

Gup

GL's is the go to guy when it comes to codesharing. He does work for Delta. And they are the undisputed kings of giving away their flying...and their pay...and the rest of the contract. General, you are a true inspiration...when it comes to lowering the bar!

Let me help you GUP, they have over 8 codeshare partners...kinda like eight Volaris's.

RF

8! Eight codeshare partners? As in, more than 1?

OYS is licking his chops hoping that WN goes down in flames over the SLI. Sounds like they should worry about their own house.

Gup

8! Eight codeshare partners? As in, more than 1?

OYS is licking his chops hoping that WN goes down in flames over the SLI. Sounds like they should worry about their own house.

Gup

DL also made 8 times more than SWA did last year. (or close to that) DL is a worldwide airline. Our INTL codeshares allow us to fly to a country that we don't have rights to fly within (Australia for example), and then take people gathered by Virgin Australia onto our plane, fill it, and we then fly it to LA. Same with China Eastern. Same with Air France. We get passengers who want to fly to SLC or MSP from Loudres, France. They fly from a place like Loudres to Paris, then connect onto DL planes. The big difference with you and Volaris is that they are the only ones to fly INTL. You can't. They fly into the USA (MDW, OAK), and take your passengers to Mexico. They fly both to Mexico and to the USA. You aren't trusted to fly to Mexico. The Airtran guys are though, and I bet they might be able to teach you, if you still aren't scratching your heads on VNAV and the Autothrottle. I bet many of you still wish you had 737-200s and only flew within Texas. FANTASTIC.

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL's is the go to guy when it comes to codesharing. He does work for Delta. And they are the undisputed kings of giving away their flying...and their pay...and the rest of the contract. General, you are a true inspiration...when it comes to lowering the bar!

Tanky, great work today. Yes, you make me laugh. Anywho......are you still thinking about SWA or DL? If you go to SWA, you will be below all the Airtran people, and that means stagnation for years. Yes, that pay will be there for you, but the only movement you will see is in the LBB hotel bathroom on XMAS eve. What about DL? The guy I talked to who deals with that stuff said more flow ups later this year, and then maybe hiring next year due to retirements. That would be FANTASTIC if you get to pick between those two. Or, you can go to USAir. That would be fun for you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

DL also made 8 times more than SWA did last year. (or close to that) DL is a worldwide airline. Our INTL codeshares allow us to fly to a country that we don't have rights to fly within (Australia for example), and then take people gathered by Virgin Australia onto our plane, fill it, and we then fly it to LA. Same with China Eastern. Same with Air France. We get passengers who want to fly to SLC or MSP from Loudres, France. They fly from a place like Loudres to Paris, then connect onto DL planes. The big difference with you and Volaris is that they are the only ones to fly INTL. You can't. They fly into the USA (MDW, OAK), and take your passengers to Mexico. They fly both to Mexico and to the USA. You aren't trusted to fly to Mexico. The Airtran guys are though, and I bet they might be able to teach you, if you still aren't scratching your heads on VNAV and the Autothrottle. I bet many of you still wish you had 737-200s and only flew within Texas. FANTASTIC.

Bye Bye---General Lee

2010 Financial Statistics - Southwest Airlines

• Net income: $459 million
  • Net income, excluding special items: $550 million
  • Total passengers carried: 88 million
  • Total RPMs: 78 billion
  • Average passenger load factor: 79.3 percent
  • Total operating revenue: $12.1 billion

On Tuesday, Delta Air Lines announced a $19 million profit in the fourth quarter of 2010 and $593 billion in annual profit.
- Delta lost $1.2 billion in 2009, $25 million in the fourth quarter

General,

When this all said and done I'm still going to work for an awesome company and you will still go to bed at night wishing you could be me.

kisses,
Gup

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back