• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Feb Decision Board...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck everyone! This is sure to be one of the longest weekends of our lives. BTW....I used the old head in the oven thing with my mailman from "Good Fellas" ....trust me....he won't bring the letter.

SWA Decision board

Does anyone know if the DB met on February 16th and if so how long it takes to hear something? I interviewed on January 17th, had my references checked but haven't heard anything?!

highspeed,

Look at the Jan Dec Board thread. I think that the Jan DB was held on the 12th (a Thursday) and most of the people who got hired seemed to have heard from the various CP's on the 16th (Mon) and 17th (Tues). From what I understand, the very earliest any of us might get a call is on this coming Sunday night.

I remember someone on the Jan board thread saying he got a call at 11pm on a sunday night. In Kuwait right now and I've checked my messages from here so many times I'll have to live in my car cause my phone charges will be so high. I know I'm being ridiculously early, but since I'm not at home I can't rip my mailbox out of the ground so I gotta do something with my nervous energy.

Call me!!!

Thank you pseudopod! I'm about ready to rip my phone out of the wall! Waiting with my fingers crossed...hope everyone gets happy news.

Letters went out yesterday (Monday=holiday=no mail)...calls to go out starting Monday. Good luck everyone. SWA family is awesome!:)

Fingers crossed

I am pulling for you all....just interviewed myself and I know the wait has been brutal for you all...I hope only calls happen and the mail is for bills.

Wonder when our D.B. will meet. Interviewed second week in Feb. Is it safe to plan on second week in March??? Any help is greatly appreciated.

No letters....no letters....no letters....no letters.

No letter today....its only the first day but I live in the Dallas FTW metroplex...WHEW....dodged the first bullet. Does anyone know if they leave a message or do they call again if you are unable to answer??? I am working Monday and I saw a guy on here post that he was in Kuwait. So if anyone has had another experience with this please reply...THNX
SWA HOPEFUL!!!! fr8dognit

Latest resources

Back