• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Enters PHL-BOS market...fares 1/10th of US Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA has well paid, well treated employee's! That equals motivated workers that take pride in there jobs!
I remember flying our BWI-RDU run and watchin' us take-off just before the SWA Flight to RDU.... Once we landed at RDU we seemed to always touch down behind them.
But the kicker was to watch them turn a FULL 737 just as fast as we turned our 50 Seat Dash 8. And believe me a Dash is probably the easiest plane to turn around.
But that just show what motivated and happy employess can do for an airline!

All BS aside, this is the truest statement on FI.....

Says the 5 foot 2 troll!

Yours must suck worse. I realize pft was the only way you could get hired, but that's not a reason to be so miserable!

Repeat ..... Another bitter post form a bitter little man. ( a sissy at that, one that I am sure got there azz kicked alot growing up.) :)

Repeat ..... Another bitter post form a bitter little man. ( a sissy at that, one that I am sure got there azz kicked alot growing up.) :)

LMAO! Usually the ones talking about getting asses kicked are the ones on the recieving end of it.

It sure is easy to talk tough behind the safety of your computer!;)

Most ****************************** bags that had to buy their jobs talk the way you do.

Wow scope you seem to have a lot of anger issues. That or you just like to stir things up on the forum. Hope it is the latter. Have a great day.

Ever wonder what they'll say about the glourious 2000's and the awsome southwest?
Too bad I forked out all that money to pft just to get furloughed and get shrunk into oblivion. Seems we expanded too fast, and have no international feed!
People in glass houses.............
Oh yeah, that's right you don't work for southwest. How's that Hawker captain job?

Hahaha, you sir are an idiot!!!!! So SWA has plans of furlough huh?!?! And please explain this PFT crap that you spew out all over the place. I'd love to hear this. Moron

Oh, Glorious- no "u" ,and awesome- add an "e"

BTW- no longer a Hawker captain, but thanks for asking.

Wow scope you seem to have a lot of anger issues. That or you just like to stir things up on the forum. Hope it is the latter. Have a great day.

No, it's anger and bitterness. Sad that he just cant let it go.

LMAO! Usually the ones talking about getting asses kicked are the ones on the recieving end of it.

It sure is easy to talk tough behind the safety of your computer!;)

Most ****************************** bags that had to buy their jobs talk the way you do.

Still waiting on the training costs that SWA avoids by hiring typed pilots.

Hahaha, you sir are an idiot!!!!! So SWA has plans of furlough huh?!?! And please explain this PFT crap that you spew out all over the place. I'd love to hear this. Moron

Oh, Glorious- no "u" ,and awesome- add an "e"

BTW- no longer a Hawker captain, but thanks for asking.

Furloughs suck dude. Sorry to hear that.
Fork over several thousand, and you might be able to apply at southwest.
They like hiring folks that pay for their jobs.
Good luck in the job market

Latest resources

Back