• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Class Dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From a buddy who recently made the trip to Mecca (i.e. had recurrent training at the Training Center), newhire classes are currently scheduled as follows: none in September, then 3/mo for October, November, and December. Tone was that this isn't set in stone, and that something may be shaved from this schedule still, but that's where things stand "right now."

Best wishes to all waiting for a class, an interview, or a result!

I'm curious, does anyone know when was the last training class, and who filled them, i.e. from what Decision Board?

[QUOTE='72Gremlin]... or it could be 5-7 months to deplete a pool of 140.[/QUOTE]

I just wonder how many of those in the pool could take a class right away? I know many who are in the pool, but can't get out of military for another 4-8 months. That could affect they way the numbers in the pool actually look?

Class Dates

I interviewed in June, Good news call in July, and I'm ready for a class date ASAP. No separation date needed.

From the school house

Right now there is only one class here with none others scheduled. But don't get all depressed. Talking to the instructors here this seems to be the norm. Sometimes one or no initial classes here then three in one month for 2 months.

Other good news is that Airplanes are coming. We got our second one this month and firm orders for more to come. More planes means more pilots.

Hope to see you poolies here soon.

By the way, everyone in this class got OAK.

Good luck to all

Tank68 said:
Right now there is only one class here with none others scheduled. But don't get all depressed. Talking to the instructors here this seems to be the norm. Sometimes one or no initial classes here then three in one month for 2 months.

Classes are firmed up no earlier than 4 weeks out. September had a class and 3 weeks out it went away.

Anyone know the average class size? I am just trying to figure out how many classes to drain the pool of 120-130....Thanks

Luke's Dad said:
Anyone know the average class size? I am just trying to figure out how many classes to drain the pool of 120-130....Thanks

Typically 20, although classes as large as 24 can be accommodated.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back