SWA Class Dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tanks JetDude

Can't wait to get started. I still have to hear back about the background check, but I understand that is not a big deal?

Cheers and Celebratory Beers

JetDude said:
Typically 20, although classes a large as 24 can be accommodated.

Luke's Dad said:
I still have to hear back about the background check, but I understand that is not a big deal?

Cheers and Celebratory Beers

It's no big deal. I see you have "Eagle" time on your profile...this check is NOTHING like what you already went through for a security clrarance. The security clearance was much more in depth. As a side note, I got a call from the background check folks verifying my address...then SWA called 30 minutes later with the good news about "continuing the process." I think it happened backwards in my case.

Super contrats...and many celebratory beers...just don't drive afterwards.;) If you have ANY questions at all, just shoot me a PM.

Talked with a CP today and he confirmed that the Sept class was delayed. He also said that the plan for 2005 was to hire 420 pilots and SWA has only hired 380 this year so they will definitely hire the 40 more this year. He also said that the plan for 2006 is to hire 450 pilots.

I understand OAK is junior, which works out well should I get the nod. PHX is also a 45 min flight from home (SAN) What is the relative seniority there? Also looking for any web sites any of y'awl used in your preparation for the interview.

737lj...

When did you interview in June? I did on the 14th.

Last word I saw was no classes in Sept. or Oct. scheduled. Like you all said, it changes so fast. I remember hearing no interviews till the fall and then classes in April went up to 3 changing everything when I got the phone call in May.

Can't wait to see you guys in the big D!

Latest resources

Back